AutoLoop Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.0
Steve Anderson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Been here 2 years now and this is a great company" (in 8 reviews)

• "It's an incredibly laid back work environment" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "m which could be fixed, but upper management won't do anything about it" (in 4 reviews)

• "I'm tired of seeing good employees leave the company" (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"AutoLoop is the best decision I have ever made!"

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working at AutoLoop for around 3 years. I started in one of the most entry level roles at Loop and have been promoted twice in the first 2 years to a to a higher level customer facing role. As the company expands and grows positions are always being created to meet that need and they often look internally to fill those roles. It is motivating and keeps employees around as they see their co-workers move up.

I could name all the perks like parties, socials, snacks, paid health care, relaxed dress code etc. but all the other reviews do that. What stands out most to be about AutoLoop are the people. Very few companies does the COO know the name of almost even the most entry level workers sitting outside his office. No matter where you rank on the org. chart you can feel comfortable talking to anyone. The managers of the more entry level teams (support and marketing) are open to hearing your goals and helping you pursue them within the company.

Yes, there is a lot of work some days and we can all be overwhelmed sometimes but what growing company isn't.... and the cake and free snacks certainly helps on those days!

You know you work for a great company when you would recommend to your friends to also come join you, which I have done several times over the last few years and they are all still working for Loop!

Cons

The average cons of most jobs.... working extra hours and a little stress but not more than you are going to see in most jobs. The entry level wages can be a little low but usually worth it, if you can stick it out for a year.

Advice to Management

The past year I have seen so many improvements in internal processes and training. Keep moving in that direction! Your employees truly appreciate it.

2. "Community and teamwork"

Current Employee - Field Manager
    Current Employee - Field Manager

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company goes above and beyond for their employees. I know this personally.

Cons

My computer could be flatter

Advice to Management

Some of the best upper management I’ve had a chance to work with.

3. "IT department rocks"

Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Clearwater, FL

I worked at AutoLoop full-time (More than a year)

Pros

An attractive product to work with, super friendly people and management. Smart and professional. Lots of learning opportunities. Ability to grow inside the company. No micromanagement. Family-friendly environment. Steve Anderson - the founder of the company always bring some fun and share it with all employees. If you are ready for the salary, it's one of the best IT companies in Tampa Bay to work for.

Cons

Pay rate is low, they compensate it with the ability to work from home and overall flexibility. All other issues were not permanent, just took time to resolve.

Advice to Management

I saw how really good initiatives were stopped by upper management. I'm sure that there is a reason. But still I would suggest listening to your employees - you are hiring very intelligent people.

4. "Good Place To Work"

Current Employee - Tech Support Representative in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Tech Support Representative in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good teams, good products, and a great atmosphere to work in!

Cons

Hard to find with all the positive changes, if there is something wrong, they will usually find it and fix it before you will!

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin on!

5. "AutoLoop Is Awesome!"

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working at AutoLoop is great because every person's contribution is recognized as valuable. It's also a lot of fun because of our work-hard-play-hard culture.

Cons

The benefits are good, but they aren't stellar.

6. "Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Marketing Services Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Services Manager in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, good people, lots of learning about marketing.

Cons

Chaos happens a bit often.

Advice to Management

Keep at the training initiatives, they're very helpful.

7. "Care Connect Account Manager"

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time

Pros

I am so happy to find a company that has everything I've been looking for. We have outstanding support from all levels of the organization, regular and consistent communication with employees about what's going on in the organization, and the drive to provide exceptional service to all our clients.

Cons

Can't think of one

Advice to Management

Communication, Support and Commitment to taking care of both employees and customers is the key to success. Keep up the good work and we will continue to flourish!

"Dream Job"

Current Employee - Proofreader in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Proofreader in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If I were to sit down and write a list of benefits and features I'd love to have in a workplace/employer, it would look just like this.

Cons

Absolutely no complaints at all.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing!

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fully paid benefits after only 30 days (with option to pay for higher coverage); Yoga twice per week; Stimulating work; Room to grow; Approachable (friendly) management; Free coffee & snacks; Helpful co-workers

Cons

Training processes could use some streamlining, but most everyone is very patient during the first few months while you're learning the in's & out's of your position.

"Great place for career opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Autoloop is a great place to work if you're looking for somewhere to start a career path. There are almost always entry-level positions available that can quickly move to mid-level positions since they are filled internally first and your production record with the company helps a lot to supplement your resume.

The company culture is fantastic - there is always some or another type of event happening so there is a place for everyone.

Cons

There are some issues with interdepartmental communication that are being worked on, but still need a good bit of improvement. Most departments are pretty functional internally, but when they need to interact with others there can be conflicts that management is only recently starting to handle so there is still quite a bit to unwind before things turn smooth.

I wouldn't say this is more of an issue at AutoLoop than elsewhere, but it is worth mentioning. Management is working on it in earnest(there have been some fairly major changes recently that are quite positive), so that is a good sign, but it is still ongoing.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue with the changes what you've been working on, but I would recommend getting a bit more aggressive in some areas or it will continue to drag on.

There are some really obvious places that still need work and while they are already getting some attention, they need more drastic changes to create any sort of meaningful effect(this is all really obvious to the employees since they have to deal with it every day).