AutoLoop Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Steve Anderson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great company with a lot of great people who cared about their customers" (in 10 reviews)

• "It's an incredibly laid back work environment" (in 7 reviews)

Cons

1. "Good Place for Opportunity"

Former Employee - Responsive Email Developer in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Responsive Email Developer in Clearwater, FL

I worked at AutoLoop full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked as the first and only QA person for the email dev department and was promoted to the email dev role after 2 years. There's a lot of opportunity to advance your career at AutoLoop, but like any company, that is up to the employee and their level of production and dedication. In addition to my promotion, I also received several raises during my 3 years at AutoLoop. If you produce, you will be rewarded.

AutoLoop spends a lot of time, money and energy on extracurricular activities for their employees. They offer discounted gym membership, seasonal parties, personal birthday cake/dessert and card for every employees' birthday, trips to Holl-O-Scream and a lot more. Personally, I've never been into the "rah rah" socializing events in the workplace, but that's just me. If you're not into it, they're fine with letting you not participate.

Management is very accommodating when it comes to being flexible with your schedule. They are very flexible with start and end times in the office and letting you take time for doctor appointments as long as you get your work done and act responsibly. I saved a lot of money on daycare because I was allowed to work the last hour of the day from home so I could pick my children up from school. However, this is something that comes after proving yourself as a responsible and reliable employee. Don't expect to work from home for at least the first 8 months to a year at a minimum.

Cons

Communication - AutoLoop has grown quickly and there is a definite challenge when it comes to communicating between the Marketing, Engineering, and Support silos. I know efforts are being made to address this.

Advice to Management

Continue to increase support to team-level management and employees who produce. I know there has been tremendous effort in this area over the last year in Marketing and it is greatly appreciated.

"Alright I suppose"

Former Employee - Marketing Services Coordinator in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Marketing Services Coordinator in Clearwater, FL

I worked at AutoLoop full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Easy
    -Decent pay for the work they have you do
    -If you just need a job, this one will get the job done

Cons

-Boring
    -Not a marketing position
    -Requires 2 years experience for a "marketing coordinator position" but you're just checking information on email templates and working as a customer service rep for dealers
    -Unstable work- mass layoffs
    -The interview process was misleading

Advice to Management

Let applicants know what the position entails, and don't mislead them in the interview.

3. "Technical Support Specialist"

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time

Pros

Benefits are good, Knowledgeable team, and Friendly-Helpful environment.
    Not expected to work after assigned time ever. Holidays are paid after 90 days.

Cons

The training videos you go through during the initial on-boarding process was not very good. Even with my current experience with the company a lot of the information that I went over during that time period was not very helpful or needed.

Advice to Management

Management in general is good here keep everything the way it is.
    Training material could be a lot better. If we had examples tailored to specific issues we would be dealing with, in training, with brief over views of what we were actually accomplishing it would be more insightful. I learned nearly everything on the job post training videos etc. So it put everything on my lead to really teach me from the ground up.

4. "Great place to get started"

Former Employee - Performance in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Performance in Clearwater, FL

I worked at AutoLoop full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company with a lot of great people who cared about their customers. Product is the best in the market. Only reason I left was due to a personal relocation. Otherwise I could see myself being at AutoLoop for many years to come.

Cons

Company was a bit disorganized when I first got there but has been dramatically improved, especially over the last 2 year.s Weak employee onboarding. Very poorly organized sales department. However, word is that these issues are being addressed.

Advice to Management

Continue what you started with the new leadership. It really is making a difference.

5. "AutoLoop is a pretty great place to work"

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time

Pros

Great company culture, growth and respectability within the industry

Cons

Relatively low salaries, some difficulties with interdepartmental communication

"Community and teamwork"

Current Employee - Field Manager
    Current Employee - Field Manager

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company goes above and beyond for their employees. I know this personally.

Cons

My computer could be flatter

Advice to Management

Some of the best upper management I’ve had a chance to work with.

7. "IT department rocks"

Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Clearwater, FL

I worked at AutoLoop full-time (More than a year)

Pros

An attractive product to work with, super friendly people and management. Smart and professional. Lots of learning opportunities. Ability to grow inside the company. No micromanagement. Family-friendly environment. Steve Anderson - the founder of the company always bring some fun and share it with all employees. If you are ready for the salary, it's one of the best IT companies in Tampa Bay to work for.

Cons

Pay rate is low, they compensate it with the ability to work from home and overall flexibility. All other issues were not permanent, just took time to resolve.

Advice to Management

I saw how really good initiatives were stopped by upper management. I'm sure that there is a reason. But still I would suggest listening to your employees - you are hiring very intelligent people.

8. "Good Place To Work"

Current Employee - Tech Support Representative in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Tech Support Representative in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good teams, good products, and a great atmosphere to work in!

Cons

Hard to find with all the positive changes, if there is something wrong, they will usually find it and fix it before you will!

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin on!

9. "Care Connect Account Manager"

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time

Pros

I am so happy to find a company that has everything I've been looking for. We have outstanding support from all levels of the organization, regular and consistent communication with employees about what's going on in the organization, and the drive to provide exceptional service to all our clients.

Cons

Can't think of one

Advice to Management

Communication, Support and Commitment to taking care of both employees and customers is the key to success. Keep up the good work and we will continue to flourish!

10. "AutoLoop Is Awesome!"

I have been working at AutoLoop full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working at AutoLoop is great because every person's contribution is recognized as valuable. It's also a lot of fun because of our work-hard-play-hard culture.

Cons

The benefits are good, but they aren't stellar.