KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

61 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good benefits and PTO.(in 37 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with who continue to help encourage you to grow within the company.(in 35 reviews)
  • "Good work life balance(in 25 reviews)
  • "great culture to thrive in!(in 23 reviews)
  • "Casual dress code, cool office and people, pay is pretty good for entry level.(in 22 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Availity and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Particularly Fortunate

Aug 5, 2022 - Business Analyst/Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I feel supported and liked by my team - I'm allowed freedom to meet my personal life's needs as long as the work is sufficient - My business unit gets more chance to interact and network with other departments - I'm challenged by the work and by how intelligent my coworkers are - Pay was much better than I had opportunity to make in my area (north Louisiana) and the option to work remotely was provided - Unlimited PTO was a little intimidating, but I'm making use of the policy - Questions are met with eagerness to answer - Still growing, so corporate structure doesn't make you feel overlooked - Lots of opportunities to engage with the company culturally

Cons

- Ramp-up time for my business unit was slow at first, so you have to make productive use of your time - Learning/training platform doesn't have the coursework that meet my needs - Verdict is still out on what kind of career growth is available for my position -

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Availity is truly a certified great place to work!

Aug 5, 2022 - Senior Talent Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an employee centric company that promotes work/life balance, health and wellness, and diversity and inclusion. I have worked for other companies and our culture is a gem! My colleagues are supportive and collaboration is consistent across the organization.

Cons

No cons to share at this time.

3. 5.0

A company who cares!

Aug 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where do I start - I get to work remote - they sent me all the necessary equipment to get setup Unlimited PTO which is encouraged - work/life balance is real at this company Incredible colleagues who are always willing to help when needed

Cons

If I have to list one, it would be the down side of working remote - don't get to see everyone on a daily basis and enjoy the tasty food provided by the food trucks!

4. 5.0

Onboarding

Aug 3, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Liberty, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent communication, helpful coworkers, interesting problems

Cons

none, none, none, none, none

5. 5.0

Best Place to Work!

Aug 1, 2022 - Learning Content Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Availity is by far the best company I have worked for. They truly mean work-life balance, trust and respect employees, and have a team like atmosphere. The company is driven towards growing and evolving while keeping in mind employees and customers because together is how we are all successful. They pay employees well and benefits are wonderful!

Cons

No cons for Availity, you will NOT be disappointed if you join the team.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Collaborative culture that truly cares about their employees

Jul 27, 2022 - IT Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work Work-life balance Unlimited PTO for salaried Fair compensation Open communication throughout company Executive Leadership - always open to feedback Fully vested on day one Invest in training employees

Cons

Medical/Dental plans are not as beneficial as other organizations 401K investment options are limited Reactive environment due to rapid growth App sprawl: too many systems to aggregate data from

7. 5.0

A great place to work

Jul 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work-life balance is respected - Remote opportunities - Great culture

Cons

- Healthcare insurance could be better

8. 5.0

Culture of Collaboration

Jul 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Superb company culture, collaboration is key, regardless of your role -Amazing work-life balance -I am fortunate to be working with an amazing team and manager

Cons

As of now, I don't have any cons.

9. 4.0

Work Experience

Aug 2, 2022 - Client Service Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job security and benefits

Cons

Difficult to be promoted without a degree in specific areas such as computer science or engineering in addition to years of experience.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to work!

Jul 17, 2022 - Supervisor in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to Work Certified and it shows Support from upper management and SLT Great work-life balance Opportunities to promote from within are endless Diversity & Inclusion groups for all, and our SLT supports each one of them any way they can! After the pandemic, the company decided to stay fully remote, but have opened the Jacksonville and Indianapolis offices for anyone that wants to come in

Cons

I cannot think of any off the top of my head - I've had a great experience working here the last 4 years

Viewing 1 - 10 of 410 Reviews

Availity Reviews FAQs

Availity has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 432 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Availity to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Availity employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Availity. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

92% of Availity employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Availity 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Availity to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Availity Job Seekers