Availity Reviews

4.4
Availity Chief Executive Officer Russ Thomas
Russ Thomas
Pros
Cons
  • "Advancement is available but you have to be in the call center for a little while before you can transfer departments(in 10 reviews)

• "Senior Leadership lacks strategic direction for the organization(in 10 reviews)

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Client Services Representative

I have been working at Availity full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with Availity for 2.5 months. The training and initial welcome to the company was thorough and fantastic. They provide you with so many resources to be successful and provide a welcoming and inclusive work environment.

Cons

The only con at this point is that I haven't been able to actually meet my co-workers due to the pandemic.

2. COVID-19

"Outstanding!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Availity full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are tons of people that are passionate for their work. Also, they are willing to help each other to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the team environment.

Cons

Due to pandemic, we have to work from home. I wish I could met everyone in person.

3. "Best Place To Work"

Current Employee - Provider Engagement Trainer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Availity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Teamwork is exceptional. Unlimited PTO shows you value each employee's family life during such a time as this.

Cons

Finding up to date information is quite a challenge; you have to look through several resources to find the answer.

4. "Client Rep"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Availity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Availity continues to prove how much they love their employees and look out for us. One thing I truly love is, we are ALWAYS kept in the loop. Even if we aren't management and only smaller fries at least someone let's us know what is going on so we aren't thrown for a loop. Lately they implemented "Subject Matter Experts" utilized through Teams and when I say this is a game changer it really is. Availity pays better than minimum wage and offers plenty of benefits. We are happy; not rich but we are able to live comfortably. Our supervisors are dedicated to their jobs. The only thing worse than a terrible employee is a garbage manager/supervisor and you get neither here at Availity. One last thing I forgot to mention is Availity keeps their employees in mind; with experience you can move out of this position you are not locked in forever if you cared to move up to a different position your supervisors will work with you as long as you are going through the appropriate channels and doing a solid job.

Cons

In Customer service it is absolutely inevitable to run into a disgruntled client for whatever reason be it your fault or merely their own fault due to lack of basic computer skills at times. There have been multiple complaints that we are overly secure with how we process things; login processes as well but that is simply put in place for the client's protection.

Continue reading
  5. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - LMS Technology Specialist in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Availity full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm treated like a professional and my boss gives me the tools/ resources to grow in my profession.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Availity Response

August 7, 2020Availity

Thank you for taking the time to share such an awesome review! We are glad to have you on the team.

6. COVID-19

"Amazing and Socially Connected Company"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative I in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Availity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Extensive Training, Supportive Environment, Casual Dress-code, Supportive CEO, State of the Art Coffee Machines, and The Opportunity for Overtime.

Cons

The high turnover rate can be difficult to handle when you work with such amazing people.

7. "Availity Review"

I have been working at Availity full-time for less than a year

Pros

> Great Benefits > Building is Nice

Cons

> Website Not Customer Friendly > High Turn Over Rate > Training is not based on the work you will actually be doing. > Calls can sometimes take up to an hour because of navigating but they expect you to take 25-30 calls a days once out of training including documenting calls.

8. COVID-19

"Amazing job on-boarding remotely"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Availity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Availity has been super supportive and encouraging during my on-boarding and training. They provider multiple channels of getting information. I'm amazed at how well they were able to interview, hire, ob-board, and train new employees all while staying home during the Pandemic.

Cons

Sometimes response to questions can be a little slow, but that is mostly due to remoteness. The remote on-boarding has also made it feel a little less that you are port of an organization. But, I can't honestly think of how to improve this.

9. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Availity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Interview and on-boarding process was great. Training and support is amazing! I am very happy to be part of this team! The culture is a great fit for me!

Cons

Have not met anyone in person yet due to the virus but our zoom meetings have been great!

10. "Wonderful Place to Work"

Current Employee - Risk Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Availity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Collaboration, innovative, and inclusiveness are just some of the pros.

Cons

There really are none, it has been a great experience.

Found 191 reviews