Avant Healthcare Professionals Reviews

Updated May 11, 2020

4.2
Avant Healthcare Professionals CEO Shari Costantini
Shari Costantini
  1. "Great place to work. Never a dull day!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Casselberry, FL

I have been working at Avant Healthcare Professionals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Room for professional growth. Respect for you and your ideas are highly-valued.

Cons

Have to be a multi-tasker and love to solve challenges

2. "Growing Company Helping Others"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Casselberry, FL

Pros

Great people, all working towards a great purpose!

Cons

Continuing to grow, lots of new opportunities. Not necessarily a bad thing, just not for everyone.

3. "Great Place to Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant Immigration Department in Casselberry, FL

I have been working at Avant Healthcare Professionals full-time for less than a year

Pros

My time here has been amazing! This work environment and the people are make it worthwhile coming into work everyday. It's a great place to learn and at the same time be a part of something even bigger - the nursing crisis. One of a kind service given with a smile, no matter the department you are in. Lastly, the CEO and upper management are highly involved in the every day processes of the company.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of because this company has truly thought of everything in order to create greatness.

Continue reading
  4. ""Honored to be a part of this TEAM""

Current Employee - House Supervisor in Casselberry, FL

Pros

This is by far the best company I have worked for in my 25+years working, they value their Corporate Employees as well as the International Healthcare professionals transitioning into the US and those on assignment across the US. I am honored to be a part of a growing team of professionals that allows you to utilize your knowledge offer feedback and they listen to their employees suggestions and concerns. The culture and environment is open and friendly yet professional and always working to strive for better. Has made me realize my true passion since being here and have decided to return to school to achieve my ultimate goal of becoming an RN and obtaining my BSN of Nursing. They are very inspiring and the colleagues you meet along the way are just as inspiring.

Cons

I have none, this is an ever changing environment and you must be willing to adapt to change quickly. They challenge you to go above and beyond and it may not be for some, its working for me and I truly have no complaints about the company.

Continue reading
  5. "Awesome CEO, Great Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Avant Healthcare Professionals full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly work environment. Everyone knows you. The company culture is set up in a way where people take the time out to get to know you and care about your well being. The CEO likes to stay in the loop of things and how her employees feel in their work environment. Qualified and experienced healthcare providers are hired to help coach and prep the clients. Great benefits. The company is always evolving and welcomes ideas to streamlining operations. We are a family.

Cons

Some of the management can be a bit strict. Constant changes.

6. "Best company I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Instructor in Orlando, FL

Pros

Very mission focused. Growth as a professional is almost a guarantee if you are willing.

Cons

None for me. But, if you are looking for a place to just punch a clock, this isn't for you.

Continue reading
  7. "Great company that truly cares about their employees, clients and nurses"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Casselberry, FL

Pros

Avant is one of the best companies I have worked for. They truly care about their employees, clients and nurses. From an HR perspective, there are a ton of benefits including gym discounts, having a fun & fitness room with cardio equipment, and games that the staff can utilize during their breaks. Almost everyone feels like family. I'm close with individuals in my department and other departments.

Cons

There are constant changes, especially since there are lots of moving pieces and external forces that influence the nurse's start dates but that's why one of the core values is adaptability.

Continue reading
  8. "Overall, A Good Experience"

I have been working at Avant Healthcare Professionals full-time

Pros

Fairly mission-driven workplace. Fast-paced workload, never get bored. Chance to learn about more than just your team and department. Some managers are really encouraging and will help you grow as a person and as a professional.

Cons

Not all managers are willing to listen to feedback. You can be doing more than one job and while you do get praised, you don't get help when you are overwhelmed. Even though the job is fairly mission-driven, you need to adhere to weekly metrics. Some managers are not flexible when it comes to your metrics, even if you have been out of town and unable to work. Pay and benefits are really not equivalent to the work you put into the job.

9. "Great Place to Work with a Great Culture"

Current Employee - Clinical Instructor in Casselberry, FL

Pros

Ability to help others, changing lives, great co-workers, awesome culture, work-life balance

Cons

things change quickly, so if you are not highly adaptable, this is probably not the best fit for you

10. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Immigration Specialist in Rosemont, FL

Pros

1) Growth Opportunities 2) Good Salary and Yearly Bonuses 3) Company engagement 4) Amazing coworkers 5) Great Benefits

Cons

Personally, my commute is the only con to my job.

Found 38 reviews