KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 60 of over 76 reviews

3.7
Avant Healthcare Professionals CEO Shari Costantini
Shari Costantini
Pros
  • "Great people, great benefits, close to home, management is amazing, CEO that truly cares about employees(in 4 reviews)

• "Great people, all working towards a great purpose(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work life balance(in 2 reviews)

• "no work life(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

May 24, 2021 - Registered Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

They call their employees to check on them and offer educational help

Cons

Believe the assigned facility more than their nurses

Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback! We value your input.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company for strong motivated individuals!

Dec 24, 2020 - Operations Manager in Casselberry, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Avant is a fast paced company doing international healthcare staffing for primarily RNs. The company environment is positive and the core values are more than words on a wall. They are lived by the CEO down to the newest of team members as time is taken at interview to try and ensure a good fit to the culture. It is an extremely fast-paced company with a high focus on balancing core values/customer service with accountability and productivity. The transparency the leadership has regarding the company and its outlook is unmatched elsewhere and the result is that it creates an environment of inclusion and knowing each team member has an important role of the company's success and ultimately having a positive impact on international RNs and communities around the US. Working for this company is best fit for high achieving self motivated individuals who want to make a difference both locally & globally. Growth of the company, as well as of the individuals working there, is important and a staple of the company model.

Cons

The pace of work is fast and it is challenging to accurately articulate that to someone who hasn't done it.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

It's a trap

Jun 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Fair compensation for the work required. -Potential for year end bonuses.

Cons

-Corporate politics and propaganda are daily occurrences. -The culture is specious. -Management will sell out their own employees to make themselves look good to other executives. -Significant amount of back stabbing and deception throughout all levels of management.

Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We highly value all ideas and suggestions, whether they are positive or critical. In the future, our team might reach out to you to learn more about how we can further improve. If we can further assist, contact info@avanthealthcare.com.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great opportunities with this growing company

Dec 25, 2020 - Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

For someone looking to be challenged, to collaborate, work hard in fast paced, productive environment , it is a wonderful place to work. We are always learning and growing and adapting to ever changing business needs. Mission is connected to the core values and strongly known company wide. Company continues to grow year over year, exciting year ahead in 2021.

Cons

Many of the pro's are also the con's depending on the individual. For the right person it is a great and rewarding place to work. We do work at a fast pace and we do have high expectations of accountability for our teams but that is what has allowed us to grow and will continue.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Apr 27, 2021 - N/A
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, great company culture and mission

Cons

Communication can be an issue as the company is growing

Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback! We value your input.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Terrible Experience

Jun 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Mission, Ok pay, Good benefits

Cons

Terrible Management, Lots of favoritism, not diverse

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

International Registered Nurse

Mar 16, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Aurora, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great help for international nurses!

Cons

Just help nurses to the most you can.

Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback!

8. 1.0
      Former Employee

Don't believe the positive reviews.

Feb 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing at all. I mean nothing.

Cons

This was the worst place to work for. Rumor mill. Everyone is related or connected somehow. The leaders ENJOY making staff cry. The turnover is the highest I've seen surpassing what I've seen in call centers. They are abusive. They trick you to come on board. Provide no training to then terminate. Do not make the mistake of leaving a decent job for this place. You will regret it tremendously. The CEO acts like she cares but in all actuality she could care less. She is ruthless and hides behind her small statute but is a snake.

2 people found this review helpful

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Feb 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility Annual bonus Company invests in the Development of their employees No company on the market like this Benefits are great Company has grown significantly

Cons

Company has increased in size so they are in the restructure phase. Benefits are great but expensive

Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback!

10. 5.0

Love working at Avant

Dec 24, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Casselberry, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have never worked at a company that is so dedicated to their employees. They invest in development of their staff both professionally and personally. They listen to staff needs and make improvements based on the feedback they receive. They offer fun employee engagement activities, help the community and have a beautiful mission of helping nurses fulfill their american dream. I love working here.

Cons

Very fast paced environment , for me it makes my day go by fast.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Reviews