KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 89 of over 102 reviews

4.6
AvantStay Founder and CEO Sean Breuner
Sean Breuner
Pros
  • "AvantStay is a fast-paced startup where the sky is the limit(in 5 reviews)

• "Good coworkers and company culture(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "People work very long hours and if that isn't something you're willing to be surrounded by/be a part of, this probably isn't going to be for you(in 2 reviews)

• "At the end of the day, this job is being a property manager for all homes in your market and property management is a 24/7 job(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Excellent company culture.

Oct 12, 2021 - Amazon Area Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Pay Lots of support from management Excellent Company Culture

Cons

Property management requires you to be ready to work off hours. This is mitigated fairly well at Avantstay but you have to be ready to put in the extra time.

AvantStay Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate you and the extra effort you put into making sure we're reaching our goals together!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast paced, great team, tons of growth and exciting product!

Oct 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced, exciting world to be in. The company is is great - gives folks tons of independence to go out there and truly create something, expand the business and feel like an owner. The product is amazing, brand is great and we have SO much opportunity. Folks who can jump in, be creative and process oriented will go far here.

Cons

It's still very start-up feeling so there are limited tools, resources & documentation.

AvantStay Response

We can absolutely level with you in that it still feels like a startup. There are exciting aspects about that (growth opportunity, fast-paced environment, entrepreneurial-minded employees) and areas for opportunity (tools, resources, documentation). Thank you for your support and enthusiasm in this journey!

3. Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals
    4. 5.0

No complaints from me

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Forward thinking management at the head of a rapidly growing company. Great compensation. The pay and benefits are perfect for the level of work you’re expected to put out. You’ll learn a variety of hard and soft skills, the most useful of which being time management and good work ethic. Management is open to suggestions.

Cons

I can’t complain. It was good for what it was.

Continue reading

AvantStay Response

Thanks for the words of encouragement, we fully plan to reach our ambitious goals! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Would recommend

Oct 4, 2021 - Interior Designer in West Hollywood, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They take care of their employees. They offer full benefits. They pay well. They don’t micromanage. They encourage creativity.

Cons

There weren’t enough opportunities to move up.

AvantStay Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your time with us! As a growing organization we always hope to have the opportunities available to keep talented people, and keep them engaged and happy. We sincerely appreciate all you did for the company and wish you nothing but the best!

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Freedom to work at your own pace

Sep 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

As the title implies, you can work at your own pace here. There isn’t micromanagement or anything like that thankfully. This is a transparent company so you have a general idea of what’s happening at all levels. You’ll rarely be taken by surprise by anything.

Cons

I think enough people have pointed out the fact that this company’s biggest “weakness” is the fact that it’s still a startup. They’ll get to where they’re going. It’s only a matter of time.

AvantStay Response

You're absolutely right -- being a late-stage startup comes with challenges but we move quickly and bring on only the most talented, passionate and self-driven people to join and help us grow. Go together, go far!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great Talent, Fast-Paced and Requires learning on-the-fly

Oct 6, 2021 - Project Associate in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

incredibly talented personnel and welcoming culture, challenging logistics projects, can make the most out of your experience

Cons

Sometimes thrown into situations with little preparation or direction on projects

AvantStay Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review with all the training and new projects on your plate, we appreciate you!

8. 5.0

Amazing!

Sep 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with the latest tech is incredible and beyond helpful! It makes the job that much more seamless and puts us a cut above the rest of the competition. People want to do business with companies that not only have a strong online presence but that also know what they’re doing online and how to use tech to their advantage and that’s what we do. The company trains everyone on the tech we use and by the end of it you’re an expert. I’m only one year in and I can’t imagine working without it.

Cons

So far I can’t say there are any. The job is unbelievable and AvantStay is an amazing company!

AvantStay Response

Thanks so much for your review! It feels like a lot of people here feel that way, once they've experienced our culture and way of working it's hard to picture yourself anywhere else. We love being at the forefront of technology and living our truth from the outside in. We appreciate your enthusiasm, thanks for all you do!

9. 5.0

Family like work environment

Sep 21, 2021 - Area Manager in West Hollywood, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

AvantStay is a new company fresh off the assembly line with major opportunities to grow and move up the ranks for loyal employees. The team is incredibly welcoming. From the way management runs things you’d think they’ve been doing this for longer than they have. Its been a pleasure and an honor working for such a committed team.

Cons

You have to be used to change.

AvantStay Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, we appreciate you!

10. 5.0

So far, so good

Sep 13, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

AvantStay is a dream company for anyone in marketing. It’s a much higher echelon than your run-of-the-mill company without all of the stress that comes with working for large corporations (as part of giant teams where nothing gets done and every idea is so watered down by execution that everything seems half-baked at best).

Cons

Expectations are high, but you’re paid for the stress of delivering so I can’t really complain.

2 people found this review helpful

AvantStay Response

Thanks for your review! Our Marketing team really is the best in the business -- innovative, driven, incredibly intelligent. Thanks for being part of what we're all building together!

11. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Its been a pleasure

Sep 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was able to work directly with senior management for a while. Working at AvantStay wasn’t what I was expecting at first. It was a lot more fun than I originally thought it would be and it turns out the leadership are cool people. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company to my family and friends.

Cons

I don’t have a single con.

1 person found this review helpful

AvantStay Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, and thank you for all you've done for the company!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Reviews