- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - Northern Mariana Islands
- - Alabama
- - Idaho
- - Utah
- - Illinois
- - Virginia
- - Missouri
- - New York State
- - Wisconsin
- - Arizona
- - Alaska
- - Michigan
- - Guam
- - Montana
- - Maine
- - Nebraska
- - Oklahoma
- - Kentucky
- - New Mexico
- - District of Columbia
- - Federated States of Micronesia
- - Wyoming
- - North Carolina
- - Texas
- - Hawaii
- - South Dakota
- - Mississippi
- - American Samoa
- - Puerto Rico
- - Vermont
- - Minnesota
- - Arkansas
- - West Virginia
- - Tennessee
- - Indiana
- - Ohio
- - California
- - New Hampshire
- - Colorado
- - Virgin Islands
- - Connecticut
- - Palau
- - Iowa
- - Nevada
- - Louisiana
- - Washington State
- - Kansas
- - Rhode Island
- - Oregon
- - Pennsylvania
- - Maryland
- - Florida
- - Massachusetts
- - South Carolina
- - Georgia
- - North Dakota
- - Delaware
- - Remote
Found 229 of over 231 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "If you are on graves it can be more difficult to get time off even if requested far (4 months) in advance." (in 11 reviews)
- "There is always someone who has something bad to say, and some things could certainly be run better, but the management is always open to new ideas, and are very receptive to innovation." (in 9 reviews)
- "Upper management was distant and refused to listen to anyone there." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Veteran Status
This rating reflects the overall rating of Avantguard Monitoring and is not affected by filters.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 21, 2022 - Forklift Operator in Rexburg, IDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- easy to work with - good benefits - easy to trade shifts
- Certain scheduled times for shiftsContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Has a lot of potential.
They are an older company that has been acquired and is unwilling to move into more progressive ways of working. They are trying to be an up and coming company but are stuck with older traditions, some of which results from old thinking by the remaining upper management and execs. New ideas had a hard time getting traction. If you had been there a long time or were buddies with someone who had been, you could be a part of the management cliques. Otherwise it was hard fitting in as a new employee. Also big sticklers about pay and money. Parties and culture/swag felt cheap and very budget strict. Didn’t feel in line with current employment trends so they seemed to be losing good talent because they wouldn’t budge on salaries. A lot of what the HR policies and methods did were centered around college lifestyle, which didn’t work as well for regular salary employees. The bonus structure was not friendly and came with “fine print” that wasn’t well explained.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 28, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very flexible, a great place to grow if your looking to grow through a company
Customers can be very mean
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 25, 2022 - Operator in Ogden, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent Pay, close to campus, remote options.
Crazy workload at times... and customers can be rude.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 5, 2022 - OperatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Because they are open 24 hours, you have a wide range of shifts that you can work. The flexibility is nice. The leaders were also very caring they did a nice job of having raffles and fun incentives to hit your goals.
Mentally it could be tough calling people all day that were angry with you. It's a face paced environment that can be mentally and emotionally taxing.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 20, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Culture. Lots of growth opportunities. professional atmosphere but in a relaxed why. structured. trusting. The list could go on and on.
Wish we had a 4 day work week and of course like most people a little more cash would be nice but I understand.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 12, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They take care of people. It’s obvious with their outward facing culture but it really matters internally and they genuinely do.
The weather is unpredictable at times.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 15, 2022 - Customer Service OperatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay. Flexible Schedule - 30 Days Out. Benefits(if you can take advantage of them). Remote work - if they like you(but subject to change company wide). Give you motivation to pursue a more fulfilling career.
Bureaucratic red tape - You will continually be asked to sign form after form to which they will leverage in following meetings). Inexperienced Middle Management - Myself and other operators were uncomfortable with their immediate boss. "We Care First" - Irony. You are expected to act as a robot leaving voicemail after voicemail and following a script that will inevitably send callers through a call loop where they will not get help from the dealer who sold them the system. Employee Turnover - One week you will see familiar faces in person or over the chat system and then next you will find them removed from the database and their name completely erased. Corporate Culture - Disney adults, creepy management, awkward/forced "parties," value through extrinsic motivation Fired a pregnant colleague before they would have to provide maternity leave.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★May 2, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great salary and great work environment
It is fast paced and it was difficult to get additional management positions
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you enjoy working at AG and hope we can help find that great growth opportunity for you in the future.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 24, 2022 - OperatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love working here! Its so professional and everyone here is so welcoming. There are so many opportunities offered.
I do not see any issues with working here at all.
Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your role. Thank you for everything you do to make AG great, please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to make your time here even better.
Avantguard Monitoring Reviews FAQs
Avantguard Monitoring has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 231 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Avantguard Monitoring to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
89% of Avantguard Monitoring employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Avantguard Monitoring 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.