The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Avast Software? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Avast Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people albeit a complete shift in culture since the acquisition" (in 45 reviews)
- "Health benefits are great." (in 21 reviews)
- "The company with a great culture, and a vision you can be proud of" (in 14 reviews)
- "great colleagues to work with, especially UXD team ;)" (in 13 reviews)
- "Your team will be probably great." (in 11 reviews)
- "lower salaries compared to the market" (in 16 reviews)
- "last 3 years very poor management (except ICT and Finance VIP)" (in 14 reviews)
- "The current leadership has no incentive to mingle/respect the employees." (in 6 reviews)
- "Only top to bottom communication and no trust between these two sides." (in 6 reviews)
- "Senior management is constantly changing" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Race Ethnicity
This rating reflects the overall rating of Avast Software and is not affected by filters.
Found 322 of over 355 reviews
Updated Feb 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 28, 2022Site Reliability EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearEmeryville, CA
Teams and benefits are good. Everyone is nice. HR is helpful. I have a good time there.
Some complaints about the projects I worked on. Don't have a clear infrastructure migration plan. I did repeated migration work several times.
Avast Software Reviews FAQs
Avast Software has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 355 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Avast Software to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
68% of Avast Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Avast Software 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.