KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Avature Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

4.2
Avature CEO Dimitri Boylan (no image)
Dimitri Boylan
Pros
  • "The work environment is really the best I've ever experienced(in 16 reviews)

• "What I like the best is the way of working: time-tables are really flexible and we can work from home(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Unorganized, very poor Leadership, weak internal processes, no clear career path, if you don't speak spanish you loose(in 4 reviews)

• "Company expects you to be available 24/7(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Very modern culture

Feb 17, 2021 - Administrative
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company truly developed a culture that is very unique, where you can be 100% autonomous and still be part of a team

Cons

Its a very complex mind change to join this typoe of organizations. So be sure you have enought resourcers (emotional and knowledge) to facilitate your transition.

2. 5.0

Great place to work!

Feb 6, 2021 - Associate Director in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

The technology is incredible and the people are great!

Cons

Global organization can present challenges

Avature Response

Thanks for your comment! We’re glad that you’ve liked our tech and, most importantly, our people. Collaboration on a global scale definitely brings about a unique set of challenges, but we’re glad to have such an awesome community to rely on.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good base - comp could be better

Mar 3, 2021 - Sales in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Bae salary is competitive with other Saas providers within the TA sector

Cons

Commissions are paid at go-live which can drag out months (9-12 mths) after contract has been signed.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good company global culture is tough

Jun 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cool product, great industry. Awesome customers

Cons

People promoted to managers are not ready. Strange global structure. Too much Change too quickly

Avature Response

Thank you for the feedback! We’re glad you enjoyed our platform (it’s awesome) and customers (they’re even more awesome) while you were here. You bring up a few points that we’d like to address. It’s true that Avature moves super quickly. 2020 is a testament to how fast things can change on a global scale, so staying adaptable and ready to make quick turns is essential. While this attitude can lead to having a lot going on (and we all know there’s a lot happening at Avature all the time), it’s a big part of what has allowed us to thrive for 15 years.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Expetation

Oct 18, 2018 - QA Engineer in Buenos Aires, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great teammates and a very good work enviroment

Cons

Low salaries I dont think mobility is as good as anyone could expected

Avature Response

Thank you for your feedback! Regarding mobility, there are certainly growth opportunities within Avature, but we have an open, organic process for progression that’s sometimes harder to pin down than a more rigid approach. We’re working on giving this process greater visibility. As for salaries, we do periodic adjustments based on performance, but please know that you can always bring this up with your manager or Talent Management. We like to keep an environment of open conversation and there’s no taboo attached to discussing your professional growth, whether it’s about mobility or compensation.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love working here!

Aug 5, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility in role. Entrepreneurial spirit allows for desire to work harder and "build something". Product is amazing and can support a number of requests unlike competitors who have to build workarounds. Team is like minded and supportive.

Cons

Little less structure which is a blessing and a curse, but I strive in it. Not as well known in market as they should be.

4 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for the advice, this is a top priority for us.

7. 4.0

A great place to start.

Jul 22, 2008 - Research Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, Great Working Environment, Excellent Co Workers. Excellent location, cool tools developed by the IT team of the company. New ventures rising in the horizon, constantly trainings and webinars that help you perform a more accurate work and a better way to use your working time. encourage of thinking outside the box, bringing new ideas to the company and great feedback on the job done. Top talent people from the market, that are glad to give you a hand when needed

Cons

Pretty Demanding place to work, Low salaries, lack of understanding under some special situations, Constantly change of management people

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Sales

Aug 4, 2017 - Sales in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Dynamic Company, start-up feel but privately held and profitable - Software platform is best in class, always improving with 2 week release cycle - A lot of opportunity for growth. New management positions are created monthly and internal mobility is heavily promoted - global company so lots of diverse people and cultures - Great customer base with tons of Fortune 500 companies

Cons

- have share of growing pains but very manageable and indicative of rapid growth

2 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you! We are happy to learn you value our technology, growth opportunity and work culture. We'll keep working to get better every day.

9. 5.0

Pretty good company

Oct 3, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

So far it's been almost 3 years since I started working here and I love it. Good co-workers, friendly and willing to help you.

Cons

There was nothing to complain about.

2 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

We are happy you are happy!

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Huge potential with cutting edge technology

Oct 7, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazingly open culture where they value the employees input. Lots of growth opportunity and market expansion. It's a collaborative environment and the R&D team is always looking to push the envelope when it comes to technology.

Cons

Marketing is still making efforts for better brand name recognition but we're getting there!

3 people found this review helpful