Avetta Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Avetta~1182913
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people to work with(in 23 reviews)
  • "Excellent benefits(in 17 reviews)
  • "There is a great culture(in 17 reviews)
  • "Management is approachable, down to earth, like minded people that make coming into work everyday so much more exciting.(in 16 reviews)
  • "Great work environment with a wonderful team.(in 12 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Avetta and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great company with opportunities to grow

May 24, 2022 - Technical Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Everyone is welcoming and laid back - Your voice and opinion is heard - Good Benefits - Fantastic work/life balance

Cons

- Growing Pains. Processes being created reactively rather than proactively due to rapid growth.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Very Modern with a Dark Underbelly

Apr 12, 2022 - Client Success in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Forward thinking company in an innovative rewarding industry. The executive leadership team clearly understands the principles of making employees happy. The benefits are quite generous, the work-life balance is fair and the work is fulfilling. This is mostly because the industry in the safety space and you are helping pre-qualify companies with the safest practices.

Cons

Unfortunately, the company's old timers are by and large a xenophobic good-ol-boys club that have no qualms lying, cheating, and pitting people against one another. The constant self-aggrandizing speeches and false narratives that they used to presumptively instill the values of (their) hard work were insufferable. It was clear to anyone acquainted with the situation understood, that cabal built their myths off the backs of their beleaguered subordinates. Additionally, they made favorites known and punished those on their naughty-list by specifically withholding development opportunities from anyone who threatened their supreme intellect and rewarding those opportunities upon said favorites who may or may not have aspirations.

1 person found this review helpful

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry if you experienced anything other than quality leadership and equal opportunities. From your review I can assume that you are a former employee, but if you wish to shed some more light on what you are describing above, we woudl love to hear from you (hr@avetta.com).

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great marketing team, great tools

Apr 18, 2022 - Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been pleasantly surprised by how friendly and bright everyone at Avetta has been in my interactions with them. The company provides some of the best software and opportunities for success and growth. I love the culture of teamwork, hard work, and integrity. We track our marketing efforts each month and review for improvement. I also love that I can work remotely. Additionally, I love that there are plenty of other women in the company. You can tell diversity is important to the company by how they hire. Oh & every employee gets life insurance!

Cons

The only thing that has been disappointing was the health insurance offered is expensive compared to what I can get through the marketplace.

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback! We value your input just as much as we value your daily contributions! Please feel free to reach out to hr@avetta.com regarding your benefits, as I wonder if maybe there was a misunderstanding? Our benefits are low cost and employees tend to be happy with our offering, so let's chat :)

4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Overall nice company

May 25, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

you can learn and grow a lot the company is expanding

Cons

learning curve with learning the software and other systems

5. 5.0

I made the right choice

May 4, 2022 - QA Engineer in Albany, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am so happy to be part of this family and made the right choice by joining Avetta. Everybody is super nice and great work environment. I definitely see myself here working for a long time.

Cons

Literally can't think of any cons.

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy you made the decision to join Avetta. We hope your time here will only continue to confirm that the choice to join was the right one :).

6. 5.0

The People Make Avetta Noteworthy

Mar 23, 2022 - Product Owner in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The qualities evident in the team members I have encountered are remarkably universal; mutual respect, focus on team work and inclusion, and the level of care for their work. At Avetta, the term teammate is displayed at its most positive and all-encompassing. The company continues to grow.

Cons

As others have mentioned, rapid sustained growth is causing some strain within the organization.

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you point out the fact that it is our amazing colleagues who are our greatest strength and asset. We couldn't agree more, and we strive to promote a culture of recognition and appreciation to ensure that all employees feel valued for their remarkable contributions. We also appreciate your patience with any growing pains your team might be feeling at the moment. We know what it takes to be great, and that greatness is achieved every day by each and every Avetta team member.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fast growth and rewarding work

Apr 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Avetta isn’t going away anytime soon. It’s a fast growing company with a great vision. Good benefits, nice wfh/hybrid schedule. Regularly recognized by peers and managers for work I did well.

Cons

Because the growth is so rapid, you have to fight for prioritization from other teams when you need their assistance, especially with any internal analytics. Coordinating efforts with other teams was always a challenge. Some long hours and early mornings. Regularly got requests during weekends from direct management.

Senior Manager, People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We couldn't agree more with you. We need to double our efforts to streamline analytics and ensure that our data benefits all teams that need it. It is certainly one of our goals for this year. Thank you again!

8. 5.0

Best Place to Work!

Feb 25, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Operations Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Avetta has great leadership and a wonderful culture. The organization truly cares about their employees and supports them to meet their goals whether personally or professionally. Leaders promote from within and I enjoy the autonomy given to do my role. Executives are honest and being transparent is very important.

Cons

None to disclose that I have witnessed or experienced as of late.

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the kind words of praise as we continue to strive and worj towards an even better work environment and culture!

9. 5.0

Great place to work!

Apr 13, 2022 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

very helpful colleagues remote work in any time zone in US

Cons

can't think of any con

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback!

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Laughably Awful Communication and Management Skills

Dec 27, 2021 - Associate QA Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

They hired me - and others - with a modicum of experience. My department had an encyclopedic-level of documentation that they provided for training. The technology provided while working remotely was top notch and was delivered seamlessly.

Cons

I was informed that I was getting fired when HR accidentally sent me an email with separation documentation three hours prior to my supervisor inviting me to the meeting where he would fire me. Thinking it was an error, I replied to HR that they were mistaken since I hadn't given notice, and I forwarded the email to my supervisor jokingly asking if I needed to be concerned. Neither replied. I was surprised they fired me despite having received a poor work performance review. It was the only indication that my work was not up to par because I didn't receive any other feedback, even when I directly asked for it - I was always directed to review the reams of documentation to ensure my work was meeting standard.

9 people found this review helpful

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We will be happy to pass it on to management. We are sorry you didn't have a good experience.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 268 Reviews

Avetta Reviews FAQs

Avetta has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 282 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Avetta to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Avetta employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Avetta. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

88% of Avetta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Avetta 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Avetta to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with Avetta Job Seekers