Found 342 of over 356 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and company that cares about their customers." (in 25 reviews)
- "Good Benefits" (in 22 reviews)
- "There is a great culture" (in 21 reviews)
- "Avetta has a great corporate culture and management has done a wonderful job at making me feel like a part of that culture as a remote employee." (in 18 reviews)
- "...modern software to help get your job done (Salesforce team is great)" (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Avetta and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 8, 2023SVP, Sales & MarketingCurrent Employee
Leadership, Product and Approach to the Industry. Focus on our Client and Supplier Experience. Culture
None that I can think of.Avetta Response3w
Thank you for your feedback!
- 5.0Sep 29, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee
Amazing pay, benefits, and co-workers. Company listens and hard work is rewarded.
Maternity/Paternity Leave Hybrid for most employees if looking for Remote only - not for you.
Avetta Reviews FAQs
Avetta has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 356 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Avetta to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
74% of Avetta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Avetta 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.