Avetta Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

4.1
Avetta President and CEO Arshad Matin
Arshad Matin
Pros
  • "I am a full time employee in my seventh year with PICS(in 22 reviews)

• "Engaging work, great people, great benefits, free snacks(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lots of growth with some accompanying growing pains(in 11 reviews)

• "Work life balance doesn’t exist(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great company! Great culture! Great growth!!

Mar 7, 2021 - Talent Acquisition in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Avetta is in hyper growth mode and is always looking to improve.

Cons

Same type of growing pains that most companies of Avetta age and size go through.

1 person found this review helpful

People Operations

Thank you for your commitment and the energy you bring into work each day!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company for Software Engineers

Mar 9, 2021 - UI Engineer in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

good salary, bonus, benefits, etc, good core team of software engineers on all fronts. good work life balance

Cons

not enough engineers to do the work we need to do

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. Our Talent Acquisition team is working to hire more engineer superstars to relieve the load! If you have a referral, please feel free to email tac@avetta.com. Thank you!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Benefits and Wholesome company

Apr 22, 2021 - Accounts Payable Clerk in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great health Insurance and other benefits are offered here. The PTO amounts and holiday pay are nice. Facility and surrounding areas are nice. Fun company activities. They've done well trying to protect employees during the pandemic. I really like that the company's whole product/service is to increase workplace safety, save lives, and make the world a better place.

Cons

I feel like some departments are treated better than others in terms of perks and rewards. Some of the higher managers from other departments have been rude to me before.

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback! We definitely want all employees to feel safe and valued at work and we strive to create a work environment that reflects these values. We are sorry that you experienced unprofessional behavior from some managers. Please feel free to email us directly at hr@avetta.com as we would love to hear from you more about this and see how we can help. Thank you for all you do for Avetta!

4. 4.0

Awesome

May 5, 2021 - Supplier Success Professional - Worker Management in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Avetta is awesome. Their benefits are amazing.

Cons

Nothing as of now. Loving it so far.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Some things are great and some things not so much.

Apr 7, 2021 - Client Services
      Business Outlook

Pros

Made some great friends there. High deduction healthcare premium is mostly paid for by the company which is great...saves you money on the premiums, if you go with that plan.

Cons

Ethics are questionable. Some of management is great, some not so much. And if you end up with a manager (due to promotions or rearranging things) who doesn't like you...start looking for a new job as they will find a way to get rid of you, even if that means they are falsifying info about you; I wish I realized that sooner.

Continue reading

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your candor. We would love to hear more from you, especially regarding the statement about falsifying things. Would you please reach out to us directly at HR@avetta.com and provide more details? We take such situations very seriously and we want to ensure a safe and ethical work environment for all. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you.

6. 5.0

Culture

Mar 4, 2021 - Manager in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Avetta has a great and positive culture that they have established. Everyone is warm and helpful.

Cons

Health insurance is not the best of the best.

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We continuously work with our brokers to offer great and competitive health insurance options. We would love to hear more details regarding how we could improve our offering. Please feel free to email us directly at hr@avetta.com with your suggestions and comments and we will be happy to include them in our annual benefits review at the end of the year when we make decisions for the following calendar year. Thanks!

7. 5.0

Great Company!

Feb 18, 2021 - Product Owner in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company to work for where you make a difference.

Cons

Company sometimes operates in silos from time to time. That needs to change.

Continue reading

People Operations

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to hear from employees and let us understand their concerns so we can take appropriate action. Please continue keeping us in check!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very lucky to work here!

Feb 22, 2021 - Administrative
      Business Outlook

Pros

co-workers, management, lots of free food and drinks, relaxed working environment, room for growth

Cons

I can't think of any.

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you are doing well. We appreciate you!

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good job- but not for long term

Mar 24, 2021 - Supplier Success in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleagues and good pay

Cons

Heavier and heavier workload with the same performance expectations

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to address your increasing workload with your direct management. As the annual performance review cycle approaches, we want to make sure that all employees are given an opportunity to voice any concerns around their ability to deliver the results they are asked to deliver. If there is anything you'd like to discuss further, we'd love to hear from you. You can contact us directly at hr@avetta.com. Thank you again for your hard work and dedication!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Sales

Jan 29, 2021 - Supplier Enablement Representative in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours, competitive, professional, positive work environment.

Cons

Not many promotions to be had

1 person found this review helpful

People Operations

Thank you for your feedback! We definitely want to look into better career pathing for our fantastic employees so that we can offer clear career development paths to all.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 235 Reviews