AvidXchange Reviews

AvidXchange Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer Michael Praeger
Michael Praeger
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Enjoying my time at AvidXchange, you never get bored, lots of work with meaning and fast paced! :)

Oct 22, 2020 - Product Lead in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic organization, organization employees, awesome co-workers, great challenges.

Cons

Fast paced environment might be not suitable for every person

AvidXchange Talent Team

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience. We acknowledge that we are a fast-paced and constantly growing company which isn't for everyone. As part of that, we pride ourselves on being forward-thinkers and are relentless in solving problems for both our customers and teammates. We hope you'll continue to share your experience with us. Thank you for being a part of the team!

2. 5.0

Product

Nov 10, 2020 - Product Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from Anywhere Fun environment whenever in the office Agile

Cons

It's product! Always in meetings and need alignment

AvidXchange Talent Team

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are glad to hear that you've had a positive experience while working at AvidXchange. Thank you for being on the team!

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

DO NOT APPLY THERE

Jan 26, 2021 - Billing Analyst II in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

free lunch once a month

Cons

Favoritism is a big deal there. Not a lot of growth opportunity and lack of training

3 people found this review helpful

AvidXchange Talent Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. AvidXchange is committed to providing an exceptional teammate experience, which includes ensuring each teammate feels valued, heard and treated with respect in a most inclusive way. We wish you continued success.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Senior Management

Jan 17, 2021 - Director in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Foundational employees are great to work with

Cons

Untrustworthy two faced senior leadership with conflicting priorities depending on who you speak to!

4 people found this review helpful

AvidXchange Talent Team

We regret to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we wish you success in your future endeavors.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Would not apply to this job

Jan 17, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. Would not recommend this company for anyone to work with unless they want to waste their time.

Cons

Terrible company. Underpaid and they don’t care about employees. Racist.

2 people found this review helpful

AvidXchange Talent Team

AvidXchange is committed to being a great place to work which includes providing an exceptional and inclusive teammate experience. Your comments do not reflect our desired culture and we regret to hear that your experience has not fully met your expectations. We wish you continued success.

6. 5.0

Freedom

Apr 10, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you want a job that let's you be you and encourages innovation, this is the place. In almost a year working at AvidXchange it's been my experience, so far, that managers are guided to be leaders, and leaders show you the way to expand in your career. I've always had managers that don't want to lose their best people, but I always say, a great leader makes the best people. It's not enough to do your job, you must also want to grow. You are guided to find ways around challenges, and not let challenges stop you. If you love complacency, this is not your job. If you don't like to be challenged, this is not your career. Technology meets inspiration = the next generation of employees! And I love AvidXchange for that.

Cons

More opportunities to WFH, oh wait, we no longer have a choice. More leadership visits to remote locations, oh wait, can't do that now. ok, ran out of Cons.

1 person found this review helpful

AvidXchange Talent Team

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! All leaders within AvidXchange are encouraged and expected to be very intentional in providing a positive teammate experience. Equally as important, we expect our teammates to play an active role in driving a positive teammate experience. After all, we must all support and challenge one another to embrace what's ahead and work collaboratively and effectively to accomplish our goals. And, as you mention, we like to have fun while doing it! We also acknowledge that we've set the bar high and we still have work to do which provides opportunity for each of us to strive to be that much better. We're excited to have you along for the journey and hope you'll continue to share your thoughts and feedback with us.

7. 4.0

Great values, low pay

Oct 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great values, treats employees well, not over your shoulder

Cons

Lack of structure, concrete career path options, feedback, and low pay

AvidXchange Talent Team

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We are constantly assessing all aspects of the teammate experience. We invite you to continue to find ways to share your feedback with us as we continue our journey to be a great place to work.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Change is constant...but not consistent or positive.

Aug 20, 2020 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Corporate atmosphere Strong corporate vision - - - may not coincide with the boots on the ground or the managers that direct those boots.

Cons

Inflexible product infrastructure - its rigidity creates issues down in the sales process and/or down the line in implementation (not as sophisticated as it needs to be). Poor communication between ops and sales Managers are a lot of talk, but have little say in employee decisions - - - those come from on-high Too much turnover across the board - I had at least 6 managers in a little over 2 years. Low Salaries / compensation - high expectations Work-life balance WAS good...continuous change in management - top-to-bottom - eliminated that possibility with mandates and ultimatums (read: threats).

4 people found this review helpful

AvidXchange Talent Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We always hate to hear when a teammate’s experience does not align with their expectations. You are absolutely right in that change is constant at AvidXchange. We strive to be disruptors who thrive on continuous transformation and drive results. We recognize that we’ve set the bar high and that we’ve still got work to do. However, each day represents an opportunity for each of us to be that much better. We wish you continued success in the future.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Oct 26, 2020 - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, and work/life balance

Cons

Constant commission changes and QA changes

AvidXchange Talent Team

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you'll continue to find ways to share your experience with us. We wish you continued success at AvidXchange!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Opportunity For Growth

Sep 15, 2020 - Scrum Master II in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are plenty of opportunities to learn more skills and develop yourself to be best you. Leadership is very much involved and wants you to grow.

Cons

I don't have any downsides at this time.

1 person found this review helpful

AvidXchange Talent Team

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and thank you for your 5+ years with the company! Our teammates often share the importance of career development throughout their experience at AvidXchange. We take that feedback very seriously and are always striving to help our teammates grow and develop in their own career. It is great to hear that you've been able to see, feel and create the space for that in your own journey. We wish you continued growth and success as an AvidXer!

Viewing 31 - 40 of 287 Reviews