Avigilon Sales Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Avigilon Sales Director Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2019

Found 3 reviews

5.0
Avigilon CEO James Henderson (no image)
James Henderson

"Regional Sales Director"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Avigilon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked at Avigilon for over five years and it is one of the most satisfying positions I have held.. Avigilon offers fast paced environment like a startup and there are many opportunities to advance into different positions. They offer innovative products and are constantly trying to improve the product offering. They are customer oriented and truly care about their customers.

Cons

There seems to never be enough time to get what I need to get done. The last five years have been a blur.

Advice to Management

Continue to improve internal processes as we grow and never lose focus on being number one in the industry.

Avigilon2016-05-04
  2. "Sales Director"

Current Employee - Sales Director

I have been working at Avigilon full-time

Pros

Great products and great sales team

Cons

Nothing that i can think of

Avigilon2019-08-01

"Don't believe what you see"

Former Employee - Sales Director in Emea

I worked at Avigilon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None TBH. No perspective. Feels like senior management is trying to sell but doesn't find anyone to pay what they ask? Mediocre products these days. Marketing is a mess.

Cons

No consistency in strategy and no dignity in management style. Unprofessional environment, slow reaction times of most departments. Stay away. Really. Don't fall for their lies of being a great company that respects and values their employees. Do not believe these people.

Advice to Management

Sell the company for reasonable money and make way for experienced people with basic human qualities to take responsibility for their employees.

Avigilon2015-12-06