Avionte Staffing Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Avionte Staffing Software CEO & Founder John Long
John Long

"Interview Process"

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software full-time

Pros

The interview process was straightforward with prompt feedback at each step. The HR manager accepted a LinkedIn request at 9pm and I received notification of next steps during the process.

The position was defined somewhat specifically (better than I've seen elsewhere) and the online documentation process was painless.

Cons

There was some confusion as to the position for which I was interviewing. I believe it's because my role is similar to other positions being filled and there were/are a number of positions being sought company-wide.

Advice to Management

The interview process is solid and the HR staff is TOP-NOTCH. One thing I did miss during the interview process was a company-wide process/structure overview so I could see how my team functioned with other teams and where I would fit in.

"Avionte"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software (More than a year)

Pros

Environment, internal relationships, lots of other perks

Cons

unorganized, poor communication, many process changes often

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great working environment! This is a true team effort and everyone helps everyone. There are struggles in any company but where Avionte succeeds is resolution. The effort of everyone is truly client focused.

Cons

The cons are that there is a lack of space in the office and keeping up with the large amount of clients coming on board. I can say that everyday this is getting better and better. The new processes and structure being implemented is great, creating sustainability as the company continues to grow at a rapid pace.

Advice to Management

There should be a work from home policy. This is something that would elevate the space issue and would truly increase the work life balance. Working from home is allowed but currently looked at as a negative. The functionality is there to ensure that work will be done as usual but upper management is still not willing to make this an open option.

"Great work culture!"

Current Employee - Minnesota in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Minnesota in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work culture, friendly and laidback environment, Beer Fridays, social events, approachable management

Cons

Constant changes due to rapid growth (could be a positive as well), high turnover

"Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Avionte is a great place to work because you get to directly impact the organization, have the ability to improve your role; management is very open to new ideas and let employees run with those ideas. I feel if you are the type of employee that just wants to coast and have everything handed to you, then this would not be a good fit for you, but for people who are willing to work hard when they are at work, you will definitely be rewarded and compensated well and the PTO plan is generous, most of us have almost 4 weeks.

Cons

There is a lot of growth and opportunity, but with that comes changes. It is frustrating when you have someone on your team maybe who reacts negatively to change, but overall most people embrace it. Again, if you want to sit in a cube and be a number, this is not the company for you. But if you want the ability to use leadership skills and real problem solving and critical thinking, you will quickly excel here.

"Fairly good company to work for"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Avionte is very good at creating an environment that people enjoy working in. The people are excellent, and there are many opportunities for fun inside and outside of work. The company also excels at allowing people to follow through on their own initiative and take action on anything that they see as not working or working suboptimally.

Cons

There are issues in some departments of overwork or understaffedness. Overall, the pay and PTO plan are not very competitive.

"Over worked, underpaid, with no clear improvement in technical infrastructure."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I worked at Avionte Staffing Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good place to get your foot in the door.

Cons

Low pay, long hours, under qualified co-workers, egomaniac CEO, no company funds to improve infrastructure.

Advice to Management

You're employees understand the business better than you do, listen to them.

"Great place to grow"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Eagan, MN
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Eagan, MN

I worked at Avionte Staffing Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture, amazing people, outstanding managers, no micromanagement, all the room and help you would ever want to go above and beyond, great place to grow professional, great opportunity for personal and career advancements

Cons

Possibly could be a better work / life ratio for certain positions

Advice to Management

Keep it up

"Employee of 5 years and going strong!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Avionte for over five years now and appreciate the career growth and development the company has to offer. It is fulfilling to work at a company that rewards hard work and dedication.

Cons

Avionte is a great company to work for with great people; I truly enjoy coming to work every day. It would not be a fit for someone who wants to keep to themself or to sit in a cube and work all alone.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on process and improvement, I appreciate it as an employee.

"Best People and Place to Work!!!"

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software full-time

Pros

The company gives you want you need to succeed, you just need to put your head down and work. The management doesn't micro manage, but expects you to get your stuff done! The work environment is awesome, very casual and friendly.

Cons

If you need to be told all the time what you need to do, this is not the place for you.