Found 408 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Avis Budget Group
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Santander Bank John Hancock T. Rowe Price DSM Bayer Eli Lilly and Company Pratt & Whitney Mondelēz International Avis Budget Group Avaya Inc. Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Macquarie Group Wilson Sonsini Rackspace Confidential Jefferies VF Corporation Juniper Networks UNC Healthcare CME Group GitLab Pacific Life Bain & Company Russell Reynolds Associates Egon Zehnder KKR Prudential Financial Spencer Stuart TPG Ralph Lauren First Republic
Got a burning question about Avis Budget Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Avis Budget Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good benefit and a lot of hours" (in 195 reviews)
- "Great co workers and people who care" (in 173 reviews)
- "Good Commission plus hourly if you out in the effort and know how to sell" (in 75 reviews)
- "Coworkers great and team players." (in 58 reviews)
- "Avis is a long established company with many great employees who believe in the brand and servicing their customers." (in 40 reviews)
- "Management is poor and HR is not really great" (in 201 reviews)
- "Low pay and they leave it to you to earn commission to make real money you can actually pay your bills with." (in 133 reviews)
- "Most managers do not hide their displeasure about this and tend to treat the RSA's poorly." (in 105 reviews)
- "Long hours but they do tell you that during the interview so barely a con I just had to put one" (in 90 reviews)
- "work is a bit hectic and student salaries are low" (in 76 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Avis Budget Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "employee"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Feb 25, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
A very inclusive company focused on diversity and offering plenty of opportunities to its employees to develop and progress. Decent salary, flexible when it comes to working hours, plenty of support available.
Sometimes you can expect to do long hours, and in the summertime, when going through the peak, you can expect things to be intense and work under real pressure. Depending on the branch, planning can be a hit and miss, which means that work can become a bit chaotic at times.Avis Budget Group Response2y
Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We're very proud of our diversity and inclusion programs and are glad they're appreciated. We've passed on your suggestions and appreciate your perspective!
- 3.0Sep 29, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
The customers are almost always friendly and polite, easy to accommodate. My co-workers are eager to help and always have a smile. The products and services that Avis offers are top notch and they have lots of perks for the employees.
The segregation between management and employees is very well defined. Management ignores rules and regulations when it comes to covering for their counterparts. Avis protocol calls for taking " the high road ", however it is rarely seen. Not very professional in this regard. Disappointing.1