What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good benefit and a lot of hours" (in 195 reviews)
- "Great co workers and people who care" (in 173 reviews)
- "Good Commission plus hourly if you out in the effort and know how to sell" (in 75 reviews)
- "Coworkers great and team players." (in 58 reviews)
- "Avis is a long established company with many great employees who believe in the brand and servicing their customers." (in 40 reviews)
- "Management is poor and HR is not really great" (in 201 reviews)
- "Low pay and they leave it to you to earn commission to make real money you can actually pay your bills with." (in 133 reviews)
- "Most managers do not hide their displeasure about this and tend to treat the RSA's poorly." (in 105 reviews)
- "Long hours but they do tell you that during the interview so barely a con I just had to put one" (in 90 reviews)
- "work is a bit hectic and student salaries are low" (in 76 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Avis Budget Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 237 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "salary"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Dec 13, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsTulsa, OK
Benefits are excellent. Pay scale sounds great to start off. Opportunities for advancement are present. Discount on rental cars and moving trucks.
The salary scale is not on par with what you deal with everyday from nonstop angry customers. Integrity is preached but not practiced. When you are favored by management it's a great place to work, but fall from grace and that's the end of your career.