Avisolve Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.4
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Hands Down Best Workplace"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Best management team in the industry, never micromanaged...CEO and VP are always a call or email away.

- Great well rounded in-house engineers ready to hop in front of clients plus access to manufacturer engineers.

- Fun events! I bring my clients to the Phoenix Open 16th Hole, Suns games, Dbacks games, concerts, beer brewing and whiskey tastings, etc. Employees attend partner trainings, happy hours, and Annual Retreats with spouses...plus access to the company Uber so I don't have to drive home!

- Best benefits! 99% medical and dental insurance plus 401k matching

- Work from anywhere...literally anywhere. Bring your laptop to Coronado beach, Chicago, Austin, etc without taking days off. 'Take what you need' vacation and sick days meaning there's no limit!

- Great compensation plan! I don't have to hit any quotas or buckets to meet the goals I set for myself. Non-solicits are truly in best interest of the employees and company alike.

Cons

Avisolve wouldn't be a fit for anyone that isn't self-motivated. I've been with Avisolve for 3 years so I've seen my fair share of turnover and ownership changes. The employees that have gone separate ways have never been surprising (lacking book of business and drive).

I'm so thankful that the former owner is out of the picture! Karma will catch him for his criminal ways one day.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making me feel valued for my contributions to the company. This is without a doubt the best place to work.

"Best place to work for high achievers"

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Comp plan 40-50% commission
    -100% remote work environment, no layers of management or territories
    -Biz dev tools like sporting events, travel and meal expenses paid by company to ensure client relationships

Cons

If you're not self motivated this place isn't a great fit

Advice to Management

I've always felt valued! Continue treating your employees like gold, there will be a a few harsh reviews along the way but you can't please everyone.

"Flexible Workplace, Great Leadership and Benefits"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Work remotely from your home, coffee shop, wherever - even for operations staff; but there is a dedicated office space in Gilbert too if needed.
    - On days when we are in the office, it's a completely casual environment, jeans every day, and a very relaxed tech-company feel
    - Amazing benefits: 99% of Health and Dental insurance covered, plus a full 100% 401k match up to 4% of income, AND take-what-you-need vacation days which shows how much trust and respect they have for their employees.
    - Competent and caring leadership: The CEO and Director of Sales are an outstanding team who always put the employees first. They are dedicated to making Avisolve a great place to work and have absolutely succeeded in doing so. There used to be another owner who left the company in May and things have rapidly improved since his departure.
    - Helpful Coworkers: Everyone here at Avisolve is so friendly and willing to help if I ever have a question or problem. I think their positive attitudes speak to how happy people are to work here.

Cons

- The former owner, that has now left the organization, had done a lot of questionable things from an ethics standpoint. Know this is not how the company is currently functioning, and that as soon as the rest of management found out about what he was doing they worked swiftly to get him removed
    - You have to be very organized to work completely off site, I would say having a dedicated office space in your home is a must

Advice to Management

While I was already glad to work here, I'm so happy with the added improvement since the leadership change. I can safely say this is my favorite place I've ever worked. Please keep up what you are doing, we all appreciate you!

4. "whoa"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Avisolve full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

whoa, these reviews have become terrible. At the time you owned your own success and I had good relationship with principals. The whole idea was to keep the overhead low and put more of the commission in the account exec's pocket. How can you mess that up

Cons

these reviews aren't lying. There was some sketchiness with the owners. At a company party, one of the owners showed up drunk and there was a confrontation that was just awkward. One of the owners went through my LinkedIn connections and trolled my contacts, took forever for my distributors to get paid, clients never received orders,

Advice to Management

Obviously ethics is a problem for this company and is going to follow you around.

5. "Sinking Ship!"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Gilbert, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Gilbert, AZ

I worked at Avisolve full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Up and coming company that's highly motivated.

Cons

Shady management, extremely high turn over rate, poor ethics, even writing their own reviews on Glassdoor.

Advice to Management

If you start caring about people instead of ROI your company would be great...

"Great company"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive
    Former Employee - Senior Account Executive

I worked at Avisolve (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home, decent pay, fun events.

Cons

You have to bring your own accounts if you expect to make any money right off the bat.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing was a pleasure working for Avisolve.

"Awesome"

Current Employee - Manager in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Avisolve (Less than a year)

Pros

It is the company to work for in the B2B Var space

Cons

There really are no Cons

"Terminated in 2 months"

Pros

Great compensation plan and support staff.

Cons

Avisolve is looking for people coming from CDW or Insight with a book of business and contacts. No time to develop your own business relationships or transfer them from previous positions. Immediate results expected with at least 2 quotes/day.

Advice to Management

Not realistic objectives for new people.

Avisolve Response

Oct 11, 2016 – VP of Sales

This sales representative misrepresented themselves in the initial interview and stated that they had relationships and a book of business - neither was correct. This person was not hired to be a... More

"Supportive work environment with lots of opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Avisolve is an extremely supportive place to work, and the team there really wants to see you reach your full potential. Working at Avisolve has been very rewarding, there are tons of resources available to help you succeed and the management team is always actively improving and adapting the business to make everyone in the company satisfied. The ability to work remote has been fantastic, and working with Avisolve has given me many opportunities I would not get at some of the older IT companies in the channel. The compensation is the best in the business!

Cons

Since they are very hands off, you need to be self-directed. Without your own passion and discipline you will find it difficult to work from home. It is highly recommended that you have an IT background, or at least are very comfortable with sales and building your own business. It is a very competitive marketplace.

Advice to Management

Don't change anything in regards to compensation! To many businesses I have seen that have caused employees to leave because they change compensation every year and try to squeeze every dollar that they can. Continue hiring skilled technical people.

"A great place to work"

Pros

Great people to work with, great compensation package, very progressive business.

Cons

nothing major to speak of

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on a sales focused culture