KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Awardco Reviews

Updated Jan 19, 2022

Found 96 of over 97 reviews

4.8
Pros
  • "I worked with Jazzy at Awardco and she was 100% transparent upfront which was really nice(in 17 reviews)

• "Flexible scheduling/Unlimited PTO(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I think that with a fast growing company there are always growing pains(in 7 reviews)

• "Currently no 401k but in the works(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Company Tour

Jan 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had such a positive experience at Awardco. I have not had a formal interview yet, but Jazzy showed me around the office and introduced me to some of the current employees. I am very impressed with the company culture there! Even though I was in Awardco for less than an hour, I could recognize the support that everyone has for each other. Jazzy is such a great recruiter and she is amazing at her job! She is very friendly, helpful, and has your best interest in mind. She definitely puts the client first!

Cons

I have not experienced the work life here, so I would not know. Sounds like an amazing place to work!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

1000x better than my last job!

Jan 18, 2022 - Vendor and Reward Networks Relations Manager in Provo, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible team members. Great leadership. Non-taboo unlimited PTO. Beautiful vision and mission. A product I can truly get behind.

Cons

My role was brand new, so there were no immediate team members, making it harder to meet a lot of people right off the bat. BUT this is just something I'm thinking of after a while brainstorming trying to come up with cons. I honestly love working here.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awardco is a great place to work.

Jan 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, great environment, good work life balance, good management. The leadership is transparent and open. There is massive growth and opportunity.

Cons

This is a hard one because there aren't that many. I do feel if ideas don't fit in with management vision, then it is pushed away passively.

4. 5.0

Best place to work!!

Jan 12, 2022 - Front End Developer in Provo, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the company culture and how motivated everyone is.

Cons

401k is not offered yet

Brand Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to have you on the team!

5. 5.0

Awardco - Great place to work

Jan 9, 2022 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very fun. Everyone is highly motivated. We are going big!

Cons

Sometimes they aren't super flexible.

Brand Specialist

Thanks for leaving us this feedback! We appreciate knowing what you're enjoying at Awardco, and what you'd like to see improve. Thank you!

6. 5.0

Amazing place to work!

Dec 28, 2021 - SMB Account Executive in Provo, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

awesome benefits and PTO policies amazing company culture autonomy amazing leadership all around (sales, ops, CS)

Cons

office space is a little piecemealed (mostly because we are a young company)

Brand Specialist

Thank you for this feedback, and for your patience as we continue to re-evaluate our space. We'll continue working to find a great solution for all. We're happy to have you!

7. 5.0

Increadible Opportunities and Culture

Dec 28, 2021 - Brand Specialist in Provo, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced environment, many new and upcoming opportunities for growth! Being that the product focuses on employee recognition and appreciation, Awardco REALLY exemplifies that from within the culture of the company. It is such a happy environment full of people looking to recognize the efforts of others. That recognition inspires innovation and encourages people to continually do their best. Great work-life balance. Employees are genuinely encouraged to not only do their best work, but also to maintain a great work-life balance. Trust. There is a sense of trust that everyone is giving their best.

Cons

I haven't found any negatives in working at Awardco.

Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to let us know, we are so happy to have you on board!

8. 5.0

Awardco is the best!

Dec 20, 2021 - Account Executive in Provo, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture! Great leadership! Great product!

Cons

Startup feel. We need to be on our toes at times. This can be seen as a pro or con...

Brand Specialist

Thank you for your thoughts, we appreciated them! We're glad to have you onboard as we continue to grow!

9. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good place

Nov 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, fun vibe and culture

Cons

Over promises and under delivers

1 person found this review helpful

Brand Specialist

Thank you for your contribution to Awardco and for your thoughts! We want to exceed expectations, so we appreciate your feedback as we work to provide a great environment for employees.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company, amazing culture!

Nov 3, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are helpful and supportive, snacks are a plus, and the product as a really cool concept.

Cons

Really none. If you work hard, you are recognized often. If you are a mediocre employee, you are still recognized--but not as often. Tons of opportunity for growth.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 96 Reviews

Awardco Reviews FAQs

94% of Awardco employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Awardco 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Awardco Job Seekers