Axis Consultants Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Axis Consultants Group Reviews

3.9
Austin Owen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Five stars to better chances of showing up at the top"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Axis Consultants Group (More than 10 years)

Pros

You learn a lot about pyramid schemes and have a new desire to find a real job.

Cons

Everything about this company is a con. It's the definition of scam. Please just look up 'Cydcor' on Google and learn the truth about this company. They lie about everything and you'll find yourself working 60+ hours for pennies. Turnover is so high because everyone realizes it's a scam and leaves. I'm pretty sure Austin the president writes all the positive reviews on this page because I'm all my years of working for them I have never seen anyone that truly passionate about the job. The boss Austin is a coke head and can't even be truthful about his resume. Every word out of his mouth is a lie and he will guarantee or say things are "attainable" to lure you in. Don't trust him or this company.

Advice to Management

Lie less. Give actual pay. Get a real job. Stop ruining people's lives for your selfish gain Austin.

"Not an Equal Opportunity Employer"

I worked at Axis Consultants Group full-time

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere with real growth potential.

Cons

During the interview process, upon learning that I had a disability, Freddie, a trainer and interviewer, abruptly escorted me off the property then informed his superiors that I wasn't a good fit for the position. Despite being qualified and having experience in the field I was refused employment due to a disability. EEOC will be notified.

Advice to Management

Train all staff on the EEOC and ADA to ensure future violations do not occur.

"Sales rep/leader"

Pros

Nothing. There are no pros in working for axis. You will find out quickly that your life will start to fall apart. They will lie and manipulate you. You will go home cry. Make you feel like they're your friends so you don't leave

Cons

Apparently in order to move up in this company you will need to be sleeping with the owner/president
    You will watch people quit and wonder what you are still doing there. You will burn a lot of gas, spend a lot of time and money, for nothing.

Advice to Management

Stop messing with people's life. Not everyone has a millionaire mom to cover their butts. We are real people, with real bills and responsibilities.

"The best place I ever worked!!!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Axis Consultants Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Every morning I wake up wanting to go to work. I have amazing coworkers and an amazing boss. Using the word coworker seems so formal they are more like my family. I really don't call it a job either because this is definitely a career for me. I have grown so much as a person in the 6 months that I have been here. I finally feel in the right place in my life with this career. Also,for once I know I can grow in a company and they will give me the support and knowledge to get me there. This is the best place I have ever worked for!! The hours are great as well. Every weekend off and holidays!

Cons

You do have to work hard. This is not a job that you show up at and expect to become a millionaire. To get results you have to work at. I really don't consider that a con, but...

5. "Corp Trainer"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Axis Consultants Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can eventually run your own company.

Cons

A lot of hours. A lot of hard work

Advice to Management

I enjoyed relationship with management

"Long hours, use your own gas, and phone"

I worked at Axis Consultants Group full-time

Pros

They don't require 2 weeks notice to quit

Cons

You think that you will be selling DirectTv in walmart for a few hours which is annoying but it can be done. Then you realize they want you to come an hour early and sometimes leave 2 hours late. Keep in mind that you only get paid per day the same amount regardless of whether you come early or on time or leave late or on time. They want you to drive your car to walmarts all over north florida and not limited to southern GA. They do not tell you this at the interview. You only get paid if the people you get to sign up actually get their equipment installed (in some cases they change their minds) and on the weeks where you do not get anyone with installed equipment set up at their house, you only get a base pay of about 300 dollars even though you will work about five 12 hour days. If you want to be an entrepreneur and eventually work your way up to the top by living on hardly nothing for a few months or weeks then, this is the job for you. But if you have a set amount of money you HAVE to make, or cars get repossessed and homes get evicted, this is not for you. WASTE OF TIME

Advice to Management

Give employees gas cards weekly, and promote carpool but also per carpool car provide a cheap go phone so they do not have to give out their personal numbers

"High-Paced Energetic Environment"

I have been working at Axis Consultants Group full-time

Pros

This is a job that you can be excited to wake up in the morning and go to. Its a joy to be able to wake up and know that my strengths and performance will be recognized and rewarded. The atmosphere is really what makes the job. Your co-workers become your family and often are hanging out after work or on weekends. Very positive atmosphere.

Cons

To get results you have to work hard. A lot of people expect to just show up to work and make money with putting minimal effort into the position. Work Hard = Play Hard

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The up beat atmosphere is something you don't see too often!

"Excellent Team & Work Ethic"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Axis Consultants Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Inclusive learning environment, there is an organized system that everyone follows, every employee starts at the same level and advancement is performance based! Competitive yet friendly and welcoming! The team at axis is excellent at helping new individuals gain the skills needed to succeed in the business. Everything you learn at Axis can be applied in your life and will benefit anyone for the long run. Everyone at axis is professional and have excellent work ethic! Awesome paid business trips to nearby cities every other month!

Cons

Long working hours at times, have to use own car and phone data plan! But it will be the same at any Marketing & Sales job!

Advice to Management

Stop spoiling us with coffee and meals! You are too kind! well don't stop with the coffee.. but maybe the meals.. actually don't stop anything if possible!

Nov 1, 2015 – President

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of working at Axis Consultants Group - It honestly provides us with insight as to what our team takes away, and what we can continue... More

"Entry Level Management Training"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Axis Consultants Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great learning environment
    - The training in sales, leadership, business and strategy benefit you outside of the office as well
    - The training (again), coaching, and mentoring - there were so many resources in any area I needed help in
    - The people - being able to be around positive and competitive but friendly people was awesome
    - I personally learned how to grow up - Axis Consultants group taught me budgeting, finances, communication, how to keep going where as before i would just give up and quit.
    - The Management team from Tony and Austin was amazing. I had a lot of things that i had to deal with during and after work. they were both there for encouragement and help along the way.

Cons

- It's not only challenging, it's actually hard at times - most of those times, though, were the points where I grew the most
    - The pay is average for this type of position (base, commission, and bonuses), unless you're great with sales, which wasn't always my strong suit
    - If you want to excel you DO have to put in extra effort - you truly have to work for what you want

Advice to Management

Thanks for always being supportive. I've never been apart of a company where the management is so hands on and easily available. I know I can pick up the phone and call at any time and they will help me. Thanks for giving me a chance and I'm looking forward to the future. Thank you!

Jun 28, 2015 – President

WOW - Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the honest feedback about your experiences here at Axis Consultants Group! I'm really glad to hear that you learned and applied what is... More

"Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

The lobby experience was super awesome I never felt so calm or welcomed in an interview before. The lobby administrator was SO engaging!! I also had a chance to meet the Human Resources Manager (Lauren) and the Director of Operations (Kiki) you can definitely tell they really care about their employees. At one of the meetings I felt like I was at a pep rally I never in all my years been at a company where people we're genuinely excited to work. The reason I applied for other jobs was because I wanted a place where I didn't have to wake up every morning just to go to another "JOB" I wanted something fun and long term...I truly believe AXIS CONSULTANTS GROUP is that place!!!

Cons

The only con I have for them is their website doesn't express the culture as much. That would help!

Jun 11, 2015 – President

Thank you so much for such a great review! We'll definitely get together with our website developer to further discuss adding additional details to the site in regard to the company culture - As you... More