Axxess Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
John Olajide

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Pleasant work environment Axxess offers great employee benefit packages including 401K" (in 13 reviews)

• "Decent selection of all you can eat snacks and drinks" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons to working at Axxess" (in 12 reviews)

• "Still a new company with usual growing pains" (in 10 reviews)

1. "Axxess Rocks"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Axxess full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working at Axxess because we all take ownership of our company and make it the best place to work - We all work together and appreciate each.

Cons

I have no complaints at Axxess

Advice to Management

Keep treating your employees owners and maybe others will follow

May 7, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review. Axxess is proud of hard work and dedication of all Axxessians. And how each of us take pride in conscientiously creating our own ideal work environment. Thanks again.

2. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Axxess full-time

Pros

Great place to work. Open and collaborative environment. Have made great friends here. Able to be innovative and not be micro managed, which I love.

Cons

Very fast work environment. Not for the faint at heart.

"Fun-Fast Paced"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Axxess full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A talented group of people who are passionate about working with each other, learning something new everyday and making difference in a growing industry.
    Fun work environment where work and play are often are happening at the same time.
    Always get me things I need to do my job and make my workday more pleasant with just an email to the Concierge team.
    Leaders who are always asking how I am doing and being open to listening to me.

Cons

Needing to have patience with some of the growing pains
    More happy hours, bring back karaoke!

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to employees and stay open to their feedback as we grow.

May 7, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We strive to create a work environment where Axxessians are encouraged to innovate, think outside the box and solve problems. Axxess is a learning... More

4. "Axxess"

I have been working at Axxess full-time

Pros

I have the opportunity of great flexibility.

Cons

I have no downsides at this time.

Advice to Management

Window and Mirror

May 7, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for posting this review. We welcome and encourage comments, suggestions, shared concerns and ideas from all Axxessians. Thanks again!

5. "Axxess is great people and great technology"

I have been working at Axxess full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Collaboration runs rampant; a sense of teamwork is pervasive; "may the best idea win" is more than just marketing, but a way of working; plenty of fun and opportunities for growth; serious about great products and hiring great people; culture is the "holy grail" which subsequently makes everything else even better.

Cons

Have not seen any yet

Advice to Management

Continue to promote "a company of owners" mentality.

May 7, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for providing us your feedback. We are proud of our culture that has been built on relationships and the collaboration between our teams. All Axxessians will continue to work together to... More

6. "Best Place to Work!"

I have been working at Axxess full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the moment I walked through the doors of Axxess, starting with the interview process, the atmosphere, diversity and culture exhibited was everything I have been looking for in a company. Everyone is so happy and helpful and the on-boarding process is amazing! Everyone counts and every opinion and suggestion to succeed is welcomed! There are no strangers at Axxess, and that includes the CEO and CFO! All amazing! Their compensation and benefits package is very good and the perks are off the charts! They have a great respect for the work/life balance. and truly believe that communication and teamwork is the key to success! This company cares about its employees and promotes growth and employee satisfaction and they believe in giving back to the communities, supporting good works and charities! I am proud to be an Axxessian and am excited to be a part of this family!

Cons

None to report at the present time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do....it's working!

May 7, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you posting this review and providing us your feedback. We always strive to provide a world-class onboarding experience for those joining the Axxess team. And once Axxessians join the team... More

"Toxic"

I worked at Axxess full-time

Pros

You definitively gain the Axxess weight they promote so much at the time of hire. If you like food, eating and want to gain some pounds this is the place for you.

Cons

Count from 1 to 100 that's how many issues this place has. Take the risk. That's fine. But I can guarantee you if you are not part of that click you will be eliminated pretty quick. You either play the role or you don't.

Advice to Management

Take some management classes. Your HR department sounds uneducated 99% of the time. Trust your employees. Quit using your little minions to spy and please STOP WITH THESE NEVER ENDING MEETINGS. What are you guys really talking about? Without compassion a company will be doom to repeat good judgement in bringing in good candidates to perform their job duties. Good luck!

May 7, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review. Axxess is proud of our low employee turnover and multiple Best Place to Work awards in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. We are honored by these awards as they are voted on by... More

"Bad Company, Bad CEO, Buggy Core Product | Fake Reviews on March 6, April 11"

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Axxess full-time

Pros

Monday lunches, friendly colleagues, office space

Cons

Employees get fired for raising concerns, having opinions. Extra work is not rewarded.

Biggest Con is that the company has resources to write fake reviews to attract talent. A bad review is followed by many 5-star Axxess Rocks reviews to get the rating up. See many reviews March 5/6, April 11.

144 reviews for a company of 150. Think Think Think

Advice to Management

Start following Agile principles, Better Plan if you are following Agile/ Scrum, Priority items always come, that's the nature of the business. Invest on proven standards, work hard and efficiently in planning out work ahead by a quarter and stick to it unless a 911 situation.

Build a product, not a customization.

I want you to succeed so that you can help reduce the frustration of the customers paying for the product.

May 7, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and review. At Axxess, we value and consider all feedback that we receive. We welcome and encourage comments, suggestions, shared concerns and ideas from all Axxessians... More

"New Employee and Loving the Company!"

I have been working at Axxess full-time

Pros

I haven't been at the company long, but from the moment I walked in the doors, I felt comfortable. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help you as you begin your career. When you start at Axxess, it is with the expectation that you will grow and begin to develop within the company. The company strives to encourage team work and collaboration across all teams. This makes the day-to-day activities ever changing with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. There are of course the added perks of catered lunch on Mondays, an amazing break room that includes a pool table and ping pong table, and a kitchen stocked with snacks. Truly, those perks pale in comparison to the rest of the culture of the company. I'm excited to grow my career with a company that offers such an expansive opportunity for learning and development.

Cons

No cons to mention right now.

May 13, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review and for selecting Axxess as the place to begin your career journey. Axxess is built on a culture of collaboration and team work. It is great to see that you are embracing... More

10. "Great company"

Current Employee - Research Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Research Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Axxess full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome environment and fun place.

Cons

I have yet to see any cons to submit on this box.

May 7, 2018 – Human Resources

We appreciate you posting your review. It is great to see that you are enjoying the work environment. Always remember we encourage you providing us feedback on how we can improve the work... More