Axxess Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
John Olajide

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Pleasant work environment Axxess offers great employee benefit packages including 401K (in 13 reviews)

• Decent selection of all you can eat snacks and drinks (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons to working at Axxess (in 13 reviews)

• As with any young company, growing pains as systems are created to handle rapid growth (in 10 reviews)

1. "Axxessians Making a Difference!"

Current Employee - Vice President in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Vice President in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Axxess full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I joined Axxess because of the leadership. "Dynamic leaders tell stories; they paint imaginable pictures of the future, and they inspire people to act" - Daren Martin.

John Olajide (CEO) has such a conviction and belief in the future of home/health care, it compels others to want to share in the great experience of providing the world's best technology solutions to these agencies and professionals. The Axxessian culture is second to none! No doubt in my mind, this is my best career choice thus far!

Cons

No cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Stay the course! The future is bright!

2. "Pre-Sales Specialist"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Axxess part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company culture. Positive, energetic, supportive culture. Open workplace with friendly coworkers. Minimal office politics. Opportunities to work across multiple departments. Company invests in employees. Managers are interactive with their employees and not estranged (they do not act superior to lower level employees and sit out with everyone in the common space.

Cons

If you are not a culture-fit, you likely won't be happy in the environment. However, management is usually great at hiring people that gel well with the company's vision and personality.

3. "Outstanding Culture"

I have been working at Axxess full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've never worked at a place so committed to making employees happy so they will take care of the clients as Axxess is. We say - and truly are - addicted to talent. We work hard to get the right people here and figure out the rest later. We hire the best and brightest who exemplify the Axxess Way.

Cons

Space is a bit tight since we're growing so quickly...seems like a good problem to have.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

4. "Fun-Fast Paced"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Axxess full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A talented group of people who are passionate about working with each other, learning something new everyday and making difference in a growing industry.
    Fun work environment where work and play are often are happening at the same time.
    Always get me things I need to do my job and make my workday more pleasant with just an email to the Concierge team.
    Leaders who are always asking how I am doing and being open to listening to me.

Cons

Needing to have patience with some of the growing pains
    More happy hours, bring back karaoke!

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to employees and stay open to their feedback as we grow.

5. "Axxess"

I have been working at Axxess full-time

Pros

I have the opportunity of great flexibility.

Cons

I have no downsides at this time.

Advice to Management

Window and Mirror

6. "Axxess is great people and great technology"

I have been working at Axxess full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Collaboration runs rampant; a sense of teamwork is pervasive; "may the best idea win" is more than just marketing, but a way of working; plenty of fun and opportunities for growth; serious about great products and hiring great people; culture is the "holy grail" which subsequently makes everything else even better.

Cons

Have not seen any yet

Advice to Management

Continue to promote "a company of owners" mentality.

7. "Best Place to Work!"

I have been working at Axxess full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the moment I walked through the doors of Axxess, starting with the interview process, the atmosphere, diversity and culture exhibited was everything I have been looking for in a company. Everyone is so happy and helpful and the on-boarding process is amazing! Everyone counts and every opinion and suggestion to succeed is welcomed! There are no strangers at Axxess, and that includes the CEO and CFO! All amazing! Their compensation and benefits package is very good and the perks are off the charts! They have a great respect for the work/life balance. and truly believe that communication and teamwork is the key to success! This company cares about its employees and promotes growth and employee satisfaction and they believe in giving back to the communities, supporting good works and charities! I am proud to be an Axxessian and am excited to be a part of this family!

Cons

None to report at the present time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do....it's working!

"New Employee and Loving the Company!"

I have been working at Axxess full-time

Pros

I haven't been at the company long, but from the moment I walked in the doors, I felt comfortable. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help you as you begin your career. When you start at Axxess, it is with the expectation that you will grow and begin to develop within the company. The company strives to encourage team work and collaboration across all teams. This makes the day-to-day activities ever changing with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. There are of course the added perks of catered lunch on Mondays, an amazing break room that includes a pool table and ping pong table, and a kitchen stocked with snacks. Truly, those perks pale in comparison to the rest of the culture of the company. I'm excited to grow my career with a company that offers such an expansive opportunity for learning and development.

Cons

No cons to mention right now.

9. "Great company"

Current Employee - Research Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Research Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Axxess full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome environment and fun place.

Cons

I have yet to see any cons to submit on this box.

"Toxic"

I worked at Axxess full-time

Pros

You definitively gain the Axxess weight they promote so much at the time of hire. If you like food, eating and want to gain some pounds this is the place for you.

Cons

Count from 1 to 100 that's how many issues this place has. Take the risk. That's fine. But I can guarantee you if you are not part of that click you will be eliminated pretty quick. You either play the role or you don't.

Advice to Management

Take some management classes. Your HR department sounds uneducated 99% of the time. Trust your employees. Quit using your little minions to spy and please STOP WITH THESE NEVER ENDING MEETINGS. What are you guys really talking about? Without compassion a company will be doom to repeat good judgement in bringing in good candidates to perform their job duties. Good luck!