Aztech Labs Reviews | Glassdoor

2.9
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Hayward, CA

I have been working at Aztech Labs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growth and convenience the company helps you in your career

Cons

Relocation, you might have to move for this company although it provides work from home

Advice to Management

None.

Aztech Labs2019-04-21
  2. "Job Experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I worked at Aztech Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly colleagues. Good exposure and learning experiences.

Cons

Management have little understanding on what is happening in ground level and make assumptions based on remarks of their direct superior without finding out the truth from the employee.

Aztech Labs2019-01-23
  3. "Technicians"

I worked at Aztech Labs part-time

Pros

Task are very Systematic, not much pressure for a part time. Minimum micro manage

Cons

Family member working as management level

Aztech Labs2019-09-02
  4. "A dynamic work environment"

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Singapore

I have been working at Aztech Labs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, dynamic environment with high potential opportunities for personal development & growth

Cons

Occasionally adopts a conservative approach in critical decision-making

Aztech Labs2019-05-10
  5. "Aztech"

I worked at Aztech Labs for more than 5 years

Pros

Most of the members of the Senior Management are willing to guide their respective staff to achieve great value for stakeholders. My boss in particular has exhibited authentic leadership and accountability - values that one cannot find in any bosses nowadays. The company is a good training ground in view of the tough tasks that we have to accomplish mostly on a daily basis. My experience has equipped me with... knowledge and skills that can only be obtained in an organisation that places complete trust in its employees whether in big or small projects.

Cons

Strict in working hours which is in a way a good discipline to employees.

Aztech Labs2018-05-01
  6. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Marketing in Singapore

I worked at Aztech Labs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- great people - family atmosphere - everybody helps each other, at all levels. - good pay and benefits - great work culture - good work Life balance

Cons

Really cant think of any as of now.. :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you doing... because don't think there could have been a better place to work

Aztech Labs2018-04-10
  7. "I greatly enjoyed working with Aztech"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Manager in Singapore

I worked at Aztech Labs full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Working over here I have been a constant source of inspiration and support from my bosses and colleagues. I had the honour to work under my CEO directly, not only have his guided but also filled me with passion for my work. During the last 8 years, The Management has given me opportunities for professional and personal development. This will remain as a main highlight in my career achievements.

Cons

It was a great place to work at, there is nothing bad to comments

Aztech Labs2018-04-06

"A company that is undeserving of your effort"

I worked at Aztech Labs full-time

Pros

The company is good in terms of developing people's skills. In this company, your patience and determination will be put to a test.

Cons

Bad management No system Bosses have little respect to their people Strong "Blame" game Overworked staffs Below minimum pay

Aztech Labs2017-11-21

"A company undeserving of your passion"

I have been working at Aztech Labs for more than a year

Pros

- Having the opportunity to work on nearly everything, you do learn a lot - Friendly, helpful colleagues, who generally really want to put in their best effort. Middle managers sometimes do try to protect subordinates. - Little politics within your department and among people of same rank - They pay on time and have no problem handling claims.

Cons

Take the typical cons of a small firm: - Employees tend to have to cover multiple job roles, but not trained to do so nor stated in job scope - Tight deadlines, "flexible" job scope, high stress, hidden KPIs that evolve so that managers can avoid awarding bonus. Expectation to work weekends without any return (even a simple thank you will help). - Poor documentation beginning since ancient times. no attempt by... higher management to correct this. Lack of sufficient resources to do work effectively - Poor pay and compensation for the workload And cons of a large firm: - Rigid, waterfall based approach to management, a lot of upward communication and micromanagement. Issues raised are trivialized and no additional help provided. - But Little downward communication. No reinforcement of company’s strategic direction, mission. Or even organizing or even simple product/project briefs at the start for member buy-in. Only when you are expected to do something about it will some information be given - Very hierarchical. Too many chiefs - too much management, no execution. Not even ensuring proper project or resource management, but only interested in exerting authority, pushing blame if things go wrong. Completely no leadership by example. And you get this firm. Employee morale is low and turnover high. Expertise, compounded by poor practices, is easily lost.

Advice to Management

Before you start lecturing rank and file employees, first do some introspection on the company's values and culture you want to promote. Reflect on whether any actions you do actually help improve the company. There is probably no hope for change though, as they've ignored signs such as high turnover and increasingly poor performance.

Aztech Labs2017-08-24

"Overall frustrating and negative experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore

I worked at Aztech Labs full-time

Pros

There are no Pros that I can think of.

Cons

- No matter how much amount of work you complete, you will be given more and more work. - No matter till how much late you sit in office, you will be pressurized to spend more and more hours in office. - Even if you complete your tasks on time, you will be forced to come to office on weekends under the threat of points deduction in KPI and Annual Bonus. - Official office timings are 9:00 to 6:15. If you reach... office at 9:02 then HR will send you an email with your Manager in CC that you are coming late to office. But if you leave office at 6:30 (after properly completing your daily tasks) then according to Manager it is 'very early' time to leave and they think that you are spoiling company culture ! - They don't care about your family and health. They don't even follow MoM rules mentioned on MoM website for medical/dental insurance for foreign employees. If you talk to HR they will try to confuse you by referring to rules for local employees. - Managers don't respect employees, they will shout at you and verbally abuse you. However HR are very polite and calm.

Advice to Management

Employees are not slaves

Aztech Labs2017-07-20