Azuga Senior Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

Azuga Senior Software Engineer Reviews

Updated May 1, 2018

4.7
Azuga Co-Founder, Board of Directors Ananth Rani  (no image)
Ananth Rani
  1. "Great learning and technical growth"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Azuga full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been part of Azuga for a few years now and it has been a great learning for me. The exposure I got was really amazing. I got to talk to sales folks as well as look at the customer reaction to the modules that I built and see how my code is making a difference to the end users, unlike my previous company where I had no visibility beyond my module. Flat structure with no bureaucracy or politics. Freedom to try different tools and technologies and propose my solutions for challenging problems. The pay is well and ahead of time - every month. Flexible working hours. All in all, it's a great place to work if you want to learn new technologies and growth-oriented

Cons

Nothing glaring that's worth mentioning

Azuga2018-05-02

"Good learning curve!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Azuga full-time for more than a year

Pros

A great place to learn and grow. Lots of things happening around to keep you engaged. New people in the system are inspiring and waiting to see much more joining them. Free food, cab, WFH, Fun Fridays and much more.

Cons

The office space is a bit closed, and with sales guys joining in at 6 pm becomes even more congested, but hopefully this will be solved the engineering team moves to the new office space.

Advice to Management

Get a bigger and better office. Hire more talented people.

Azuga2017-02-04
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"About Work culture, process, learning curve and maturity"

Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Azuga

Pros

No pressure, no weekend or late-night work, cab facility, food.

Cons

Very immature people and process, no real leadership, administration or hr to support or here about employee concerns. Many or all the teams are just driven by entity called "leads" who are neither self motivated, nor passionated, nor knowledgable, nor persuasive, do not know process or best practices, rather just trying to enforce their own way of doing things and bossing around. Just rushing without broad and competent thinking. No next level to complain or escalate. No startup passion among teams or individual, no good leader to follow, not much of importance to the employees, not much of energy or focus towards innovations, architecture, cutting edge technologies, concerns will just be heard at the worst case, but no action or resolution. Most of the senior people are not from reputed companies, no good suggestions or direction from them apart from their own implementation and decisions . No internal tools and application for self-service transactions. No scope for professional improvement than just a mundane job. Being a startup, many expect startup company being more energetic, happening, professional and inventive place. But currently this is not a place. Few people got fired in days, so scary.

Advice to Management

Put a strong leader, identify and persuade people who are really passionated. Hire good engineering leaders, have more employee connect. Enhance team building, team lunch, goodies. Take constant feedbacks, rotate people.

Azuga2015-11-30