Azuga "charlotte office" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Azuga Employee Reviews about "charlotte office"

Updated Sep 28, 2018

3.9
Azuga CEO Ananth Rani  (no image)
Ananth Rani
Pros
  • "Great money, good colleagues, nice work culture(in 6 reviews)

• "free food, young crowd, cab service(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "It is a start up for the Charlotte office, so there are some growing pains(in 3 reviews)

• "Transport facility can be improved with AC cabs/bus(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "charlotte office"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Huge Growth Opportunity and hard working team"

Current Employee - Sales Partner in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits package. Lots of options to move up in the company. Come in and work your butt off and good things will come. Have a future vision and not the day to day and you will be successful.

Cons

There are always going to be cons with a job. That's why its called a job. There could be some improvements of course but in the Charlotte office is a start up so you will have some hurdles to work thru as with any new company. Otherwise not really any complaints.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep lines of communications and nurture growth.

Azuga2018-09-28
  2. "Growing Company US based."

Current Employee - Sales Partner in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a growing company with a ton of opportunity especially for those who work their ends off. What's great is that you can choose your destiny, management does believe in hiring from within and will listen to you about your goals.

Cons

It is a start up for the Charlotte office, so there are some growing pains. You can never solve for ALL challenges, but management does their best to listen to all ideas.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to us. As we grow into our careers with Azuga, we look towards you for guidance. We look forward to continued growth!

Azuga2018-09-28

"Business development representative"

I worked at Azuga

Pros

The company tries to be successful in sales and growth of employees.

Cons

The company doesn’t have a true training or coaching/mentoring program. So, everyone is trying to coach everyone and no one is on the same page. It isn’t streamlined, so can be very confusing. The Charlotte office is also extremely outdated. It is just like an episode of Mad Men seasons 1-3 from the 1960s. There is no innovation. Even if you are successful, there is no room for growth or add innovation and bring... in your own ideas because the director of sales on hired his favorite guys from his previous employment opportunities. So, If you are new, it is assumed that you aren’t going to be good. But if you came from his “original crew” then it is assumed that you are good, even if numbers don’t currently show that. I can not rate the California or other offices, but the Charlotte office has a lot to learn if they want to continue to be successful and keep up with an ever changing sales world.

Advice to Management

Streamline the coaching process- out the closers on the same page. Have better leads those that are actually industry specific.

Azuga2018-09-26