B.A.P. Field Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

B.A.P. Field Manager Reviews

Updated Aug 1, 2018

5.0
B.A.P. CEO Matthew Ruhlman (no image)
Matthew Ruhlman
  1. "Extraordinary Opportunity"

Current Employee - Field Manager in Lansing, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for more than a year

Pros

While searching for a career, I was unsure about what it was that I truly wanted in my next opportunity; B.A.P. put those questions to rest. Growing up in athletics, B.A.P. gave me the convenience to keep that fire burning strong. While I missed competition, I also lacked the team environment that had been such an instrumental part of what has developed me into the person that I am today. Each day at B.A.P. I may encourage others to become the best form of themselves, allowing for growth in not just a professional, but also a personal manner. Each day, I know that it will be filled with new challenges that keep me excited, rather than the same day-to-day humdrum that I have had with previous employments. B.A.P. is structured to highlight the individuals who choose to exceed expectations, which guarantees a healthy amount of competitiveness that drives each individual to seek out excellence every day. Having been at B.A.P. now, I know exactly what it means to appreciate the career that you are in, which is exactly what is necessary to become elite in your craft.

Cons

With every opportunity there will be challenges. Instead of looking at them as cons, I choose to see them as another chance to rise above.

B.A.P.2018-08-01

"2 years in and still love it"

Current Employee - Field Manager in East Lansing, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Personal Development, time management, team work, high energy, positive environment, opportunity to grow, open door policy

Cons

there are none that I can think of

Continue reading
    B.A.P.2017-10-05

B.A.P. Response

January 25, 2018Human Resource Director

Thank you for your feedback we are excited you enjoy our work culture and training program!

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews