B.A.P. "hard work" Reviews | Glassdoor

B.A.P. Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Updated Aug 1, 2018

3.2
B.A.P. CEO Matthew Ruhlman (no image)
Matthew Ruhlman
Pros
Cons
  • "Customer Service is not door to door sales(in 27 reviews)

• "They lie to you about it being door to door sales(in 19 reviews)

Reviews about "hard work"

Return to all Reviews

"Best career choice I've ever made"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in East Lansing, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I first applied and interviewed for B.A.P. I immediately was excited to see so many young, driven individuals. The laughter in the office and the enthusiasm is so contagious. Alongside working with people who work hard and are extremely career oriented but also inviting and fun, the sky is the limit here at B.A.P. The opportunity to work towards a life long career in an always expanding and always adapting atmosphere makes each day exciting and rewarding here at our marketing firm. From working on multiple campaigns to working with clients; there is never a dull moment and it's in all honesty nice to work somewhere where hard work pays off and leads to more responsibility and more opportunity. I never wanted to end up in a job where I felt stagnant and was determined to find a place where hard work pays off, and I truly found that here.

Cons

We have to hit our goals in order to have sushi for free on Fridays, we have to make our own coffee in the morning and pizza Tuesday isn't every day.

Advice to Management

Continuing to open new offices and giving more and more people the opportunity to be a part such a great career opportunity.

B.A.P.2018-08-01

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lansing, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I absolutely fell in love with this company, I’ve been here for about 7 months now and have seen nothing but growth and appreciation here. Everyone is pushing each other to be the best that they can be. If you’re looking for a place to reward you for your hard work, this is the place to be!

Cons

We are pretty close to Michigan State University, so the traffic can be pretty slow in the morning.

Advice to Management

My only advice would be to have better office supplies, with such a big and growing office we tend to run out quickly.

B.A.P.2018-01-26

"Amazing Growth Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hard work ethic is rewarded to the fullest. Very goal oriented

Cons

We have a tough time thinking of places to go for teamnight.

Advice to Management

Continue to push people further than they thought they were capable of.

B.A.P.2016-08-02

"great growth opportunity"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at B.A.P.

Pros

the growth in this company is amazing. the tools and resources to grow are handed to you from the start. moving up in this management training program is extremely simple. it just requires hard work and dedication.

Cons

the cons would be that even though I have trained other people in the office, because of their success, they are in turn getting promoted to bigger roles. and with them choosing to expand it means they will move out of state to their new location which will be tough because of the relationships I've built.

Advice to Management

do not remove the open door policy!! very important to me in any workplace. I loved being able to walk in anytime and speak with the CEO

B.A.P.2016-08-02
  5. "Feedback"

Current Intern - Intern in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at B.A.P.

Pros

There is such an excellent and positive environment at this company. I have learned the meaning of hard work ethic, networking, and stepping up to be leader. I have enjoyed my time here very much so thus far and hope to continue.

Cons

The leaders of this company are extremely personable and efficient, however they could portray a bit more professional at times. They are wonderful people.

Advice to Management

Management is very effective at this company, however they could be a bit more clear regarding explaining job titles to interviewees.

B.A.P.2016-06-22

"Amazing culture and opportunity"

Current Employee - Distributor in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love how there is an opportunity to grow with a lot of hard work and effort! A lot of companies now a days don't ever let entry level make it to the top. They're usually taken over by their family and a lot of seniorities plays a factor.

Cons

At time it is high pressured but its nothing the average person can't handle.

Advice to Management

I love how you push me to become the best version of myself! Your hard work to make us the best we can be doesn't go unnoticed!

B.A.P.2016-06-04

"Fun loving environment!"

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time

Pros

I'd say there are a lot of reasons that I enjoy working at BAP. For starters the CEO is an active part of my development. He is constantly teaching and coaching the office, I've never worked for a company where I have even met the CEO so that was something that I really value. The energy at BAP is also unmatched. They make being professional fun and also are encouraging to creative thinking. It's hard to believe but there isn't office drama like most companies, I think it's mostly because the management staff has a very open door policy.

Cons

In order to take on management responsibilities it takes hard work and long hours. The end result is rewarding though.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging growth within the business sector. I love the random challenges and bonuses that are thrown out for good performance!

B.A.P.2016-04-25

"Best Company I've Worked For"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the coaching I have relieved from my manager and the CEO. I have worked at so many companies that do not listen to the employees voice. At BAP I feel like I am heard. The team is like a family, and I enjoy what I do so much that my day passes so quickly. I never feel like I'm at work. Hard work truly gets recognized and I love that!

Cons

Some times receiving constructive critism on my work is hard to swallow. I'm learning that it makes me better but since we do daily breakdowns of our performance it can be hard to take 2 days in a row of critiquing.

Advice to Management

This part is hard because I feel like management should be giving me the advice and not vise versa. I want to grow so I'm just gonna listen to what you guys say!

B.A.P.2016-01-29

"Career focue"

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time

Pros

B.A.P has been such an awarding experience thus far. I want to emphasize on a few points. B.A.P is the first job that has given me the opportunity to make 4 figure pay checks weekly in just a entry level positionin. There are only a hand full of people I know make that type of money weekly. Transitioning over to the business, the atmosphere is full of young, enthusiastic, and motivated business oriented individuals. The fast pace and energetic atmosphere is the main reason I love showing up to work everyday. B.A.P is more than just a management training program, it has become a sense of family. Everyone wants you to succeed at B.A.P and they provide you with the knowledge and skills to do just that. The weekly team nights are always a blast to be able to kick back and get to know each other on a one on one basis. B.A.P has unlimited growth, incentives, and business opportunities. This job has helped me develop my communication, leadership, mentoring and training skills. When I was seeking employment one of my main concerns was finding a job that would be able to mold me into an all around professional young women. I can say B.A.P has done a wonderful job focusing on my personal development by investing ample amounts of time and energy into my situation.

Cons

I would not necesacaily say this is a con. What we do at better advertising professionals is easy but it requires hard work and dedication.

B.A.P.2015-09-23

"Growth and travel opportunities"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at B.A.P. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for B.A.P. Is a great overall experience. Not only do you have the opportunity to be in a leadership role on a daily basis, they also give the opportunity to expand and grow within the company. On top of the that you get the chance to travel and experience new environments, recently coming back from Atlanta where we ended the trip going to the braves game! If you're looking for a career not just a job, B.A.P. Gives you that opportunity.

Cons

To me there is no downside to working here. As long as you put in hard work and are self motivated you will not be dissatisfied with the results.

Advice to Management

Keep motivating and pushing us to be successful in everything we do! Love the morning meetings and impacts we do daily.

B.A.P.2015-09-23