B3 Legal Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.1
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "contract attorney dc"

Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Washington, DC

Pros

Pay above market and allow heavy OT. Responsive mgmt. team. Not your typical contract attorney co.

Cons

I have no issues with them.

2. "Document Reviewer"

I worked at B3 Legal full-time

Pros

Paid position. Job qualified for overtime. Application and interview process was very easy. The management seems nice and professional. The work can be interesting as times, but this may be because of the project I was on and may not apply to every project B3 offers.

Cons

There was little room for growth. Projects end at will. Once a project ends, everyone is involved is laid off as well. Pay was only okay. Could have been better. Management seemed disorganized at time.

Advice to Management

Better organization and communication with employees to ensure everyone is on the same page at all times. Increased pay increases employee morale.

"Reviewed documents for a project for a lawfirm"

Current Employee - Attorney in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Attorney in New York, NY

I have been working at B3 Legal (Less than a year)

Pros

They pay on a timely basis.

Cons

I can not think of any.

"Document Review Attorney, No Offer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

This category is not applicable.

Cons

Was contacted about a project and asked if I had applied with any other agencies for the same project. I said yes, and was told that this could work against me. Was told, if I contacted the other agency, and said I was no longer interested (which I did), my name would be submitted. Tried following up later that day as to whether I was selected for the project and left a voice mail. I never received a call back.

"Document Review Attorney"

Former Employee - Document Review Attorney in Chicago, IL

Pros

Paid on time. Have connections in document review jobs. Meets the needs for a contract attorney job.

Cons

Did not know when a project ended and I contacted them for continued work possibilities.

Advice to Management

Send up follow communications when a project ends.

"Usual temp agency"

Former Employee - Contract Atty in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Contract Atty in New York, NY

I worked at B3 Legal full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Prompt info given to us once rec'd from client. Decent pay. Ontime paycheck. Amazing facilities! They serve the basic need of getting a temp job.

Cons

Never contacted me again after project ended, even after I emailed. Nothing but generic response to all emails I sent. Makes you come all the way to the city even after I told them I lived 2 hours away for a 20 min wait in lobby and 5 min meeting to copy my passport. Guy I met was nice though and was the emailer of schedule updates

Advice to Management

Never heard from senior management after first call to tell me where to go for initial interview.

7. "Excellent place to work for those committed to working hard and doing a great job."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Mgmt gives you room to grow and shine, but you must work hard and be meticulous in your work. If so, you will be given as much resposibility as you can handle. Employees are treated professionally and respectfully.

Cons

We are VERY busy and mgmt is quite demanding. Imperfect grammar, lack or preofessionalism and casual dress are not allowed. MUCH is expected of every employee and most can't cut it. For those who can,, a long and financially awarding career is at hand.

Advice to Management

Lighten up a bit. Life doesn't revolve around legal placements 100% of the time.

"Highly disorganized with little regard for staff."

Former Employee - Legal Temp in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Legal Temp in Charlotte, NC

Pros

OK to eat, drink, text and listen to headphones at workstation. Not too concerned about every minute away from workstation.

Cons

Project objectives and work parameters, hours, meetings, even parking situation constantly changing. Project was undertaken without having all project parameters in place within company leaving staff to guess at job specifications.

Advice to Management

Figure out 1) the time frame and do not be unreasonable, 2) set a wok schedule and don't change in 3 times the first week of the project, 3) without the project specifications, there is no possible way to instruct staff.

9. "Good experiences/Responsive Recruiters"

Pros

Been placed by B3 Legal several times over the past couple of years. Recruiters have been responsive to me, regardless of hour of the day. As legal staffing agencies go, they are one of the ones that I found to be the most professional & responsive. Overall, a completely positive experience & I recommend them.

Cons

Might be easier on my budgeting if they went to weekly pay, but it's not the end of the world. They pay biweekly.

"Unprofessional"

Pros

I don't have a single positive thing to say about them or their staff.

Cons

I've been called to work three projects with them. The first one went fine. The other two were cancelled and they did not bother to tell me until I had arrived at the office. They seem to be unable of sending an e-mail or calling to let know people they don't have to drive an hour to find out they don't have to go to work.

Advice to Management

Communication is helpful. Use it.