KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BAX Global Reviews

Updated Nov 14, 2021

Found 21 of over 21 reviews

4.0
BAX Global President Joey Carnes (no image)
Joey Carnes
  1. 5.0

Good company

Oct 23, 2021 - Dock Worker in Fremont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced good company to work for miss this place

Cons

Nothing nada cant comment a thing

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not Bad for Data Entry

Oct 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed my coworkers. The work was rote but we could joke with one another while we worked. Low stress.

Cons

I didn’t have any cons. I quit when I didn’t need the part time income anymore.

3. 3.0

Review

Nov 14, 2021 - Transportation Supervisor in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am grateful for the opportunity

Cons

Advancement was not easily available

4. 5.0

Operations Supervisor

Mar 5, 2021 - Operations Supervisor in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was a great place to work

Cons

Sad that it no longer exists.

5. 2.0
    Current Employee

Want a low stress job? Here is the place to work at ... ( oh yeah. its low pay too)

Oct 6, 2008 - Financial Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

BAX Global is a decent company to work for, if youre looking for excellent people and a very laid back atmosphere. The people are the biggest asset. The other major benefit is the fact that the stress level is relatively low, and one can manage a happy work /life balance. They are also pretty flexible with your schedule, and no one seems to work more than 40 hours there....

Cons

The ridiculously low pay if youre in any type of analytical capacity - the key account sales people ( not regular sales people) make a decent salary in the 6 figure range, while the analytical folks who put together sales analysis/strategies that the key sales people use get paid sub-standard pay. Granted, the stress level is low, so I think there is some type of correlating factor that makes up for that difference. Management also does not communicate anything - a perfect example is if someone was out sick for an extended period of time ( we are talking weeks here, not days) and management didnt tell ANYONE where this person was, I mean...at least let other people who work with the person know whats going on rather than just keeping tight liipped about it. Increases are abysmal - ranging from 2.5% - 3% per year ( and this is when you are doing well!!!) no profit sharing, and xmas bonuses consist of a ham or turkey.

6. 4.0

Hard work but pays well

Feb 18, 2011 - Sorter in Swanton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits for a part time job. Pays like a full time job. Is good for people who are going to school

Cons

Most of the job positions are third shift so it is hard to make other parts of your life work around your job. It is hard work and sometimes stressful.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I worked as an forklift driver/ dock handler working an an constant consistent workflow.

Oct 31, 2013 - Forklift Driver/Dock Handler/Truck Loader in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The job was well organized wit how the operation was ran. On an adverage the work flow ran pretty smooth. We were well supervised & secure with our duties & positions.

Cons

There were only three employees to handle a full warehouse dock at constant safe pace. Weather conditions would become a problem but the job was still carried out.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Finding out what the pay rate in the industry is

Aug 26, 2008 - Customs Entry Writer in Hawthorne, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to have company parties very often.

Cons

That would be the high turn over of people trying to find better pay.

9. 3.0

Its a job

Aug 11, 2011 - Sorter in Swanton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the best Supervisors in the industry. At the entry level, they will work with you on any issue you may have to help you out. The job is different every day and the variety is one of the best things about the job.

Cons

The higher you go in management at the Toledo HUB, the further management gets from connecting and understanding what is going on. There is a real disconnect with upper managements vision on paper and how the perform.

10. 5.0

Good Company

Nov 29, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people and challenging work. Good pay and benefits. Great leaders.

Cons

Being bought out by DB Schenker.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews

BAX Global Reviews FAQs

89% of BAX Global employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BAX Global 4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at BAX Global to be senior leadership, benefits, management and the cons to be workplace, career development, compensation.