BAYADA Home Health Care Phoenix Reviews

Updated Mar 10, 2021

4.5

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BAYADA Home Health Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Occupational therapist

Oct 16, 2020 - Occupational Therapist in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- flexibility - cooperative team - non profit with good mission and values - good communication - not overbearing with quotas

Cons

- getting enough visits - move away from salary to pay per point

Social Media Associate

We appreciate your honest comments and for taking the time to share them with us. We appreciate all feedback, good and bad, as we are always striving to provide the best experience for both our clients and employees. If you're interested in discussing your comments further, please email us at feedback@bayada.com when you can.

2. 4.0

Great place to work

Mar 10, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

They care about the clients and nurses.

Cons

They are small and still growing.

3. 5.0

Best home health company in Phoenix AZ

Sep 30, 2020 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

They appreciate everything we do and make it known to us. They value people who advocate for the client's and make work fun. They pay better than any home health agency in the valley. They listen to their field nurses and give us feedback. They provide simulation training and online education. It is a growing office so there are a lot of clients who need hours so a lot of scheduling options.

Cons

Phoenix is a growing office so scheduling can be a challenge until you find the schedule that works for you.

Social Media Associate

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing them with us! We're happy to see your pleasant experience as a BAYADA employee. Thanks for being part of our family!

4. 4.0

Couldnt be any nicer

Jun 4, 2020 - CNA/Care Giver in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice people couldnt be any kinder in that respect

Cons

Very little employment for males in the field

Social Media Associate

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We appreciate your honesty; thanks for being part of our team!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Oct 18, 2019 - Physical Therapist Assistant in Glendale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule flexibility, autonomy, support from upper management, communication and sense of mutual support among field staff

Cons

While schedule flexibility is nice it also comes with some down sides. There is pressure to meet productivity points but you only have so much control. Patients cancel, want specific times/dates, scheduling staff adds patients to schedule last minute without communication. Continuity of care needs improvement, as a PTA sometimes I'll see a patient once and then wont see them again for weeks

Manager

Thank you for your review and honest comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us, as we are consistently looking for ways to improve. If you're interested in discussing your comments more, we would love for you to email us at employeesupport@bayada.com so we can see how we can remedy this situation at all.

6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Oct 17, 2019 - Physical Therapist Assistant in Glendale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great values, unmatched employee support, patient centered care

Cons

No negative feedback to provide

Manager

Thanks for your review and for being part of our team!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Director

Oct 3, 2018 - Director in Glendale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

BAYADA is a company dedicated to its employees, our clients and our industry.

Cons

There are no cons about the company.

Social Media Associate

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your happy experience with BAYADA thus far and your feedback.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

benefits of your own schedule

May 7, 2018 - Home Health Caregiver in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for this company for almost 5 years PRN for me not them but can work as many or as little hours as possible. I have seen some say they are racist but as a Latin person with tattoos they have been nothing but nice. They have always matched me up with people who dont seen to be a good fit but end up being perfect. The Tempe staff made an effort to know me not the appearance.

Cons

some of the clients are way out and the pay for bath visits could be a little higher.

9. 5.0

HHA

May 13, 2015 - CNA/HHA in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. They treat you well. Let you know as the employee you are greatly appreciated and that without you the clients/ patients would be without. Others first attitude the client is always first. Large company with that small family oriented feeling.

Cons

Do not have anything bad to say. The management team is working hard to put you to work.

2 people found this review helpful

Associate

Hello current HHA! thank you so much for your positive comments, and for everything you do for your clients. Thank you for living The BAYADA Way!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Director

Sep 22, 2017 - Director in Glendale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many reasons why I love BAYADA. I don't know where to begin.

Cons

There are no downsides to working for BAYADA!!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews