KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BAYADA Home Health Care

Engaged Employer

BAYADA Home Health Care

Add a Review

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews about "field staff"

Updated Dec 13, 2020

Found 111 of over 2,693 reviews

4.0
BAYADA Home Health Care CEO David Baiada
David Baiada
Pros
  • "Office staff keeps the way smooth so field staff can keep moving forward(in 121 reviews)

• "Flexible Schedule and wonderful nurse managers(in 103 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Did not feel confident in training methods due to lack of office staff support at times throughout training period(in 88 reviews)

• "Trying to hire quality field staff during the pandemic(in 65 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BAYADA Home Health Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "field staff"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A lot of freedom and independence with support when needed.

Oct 22, 2020 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Germanton, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful, flexible schedule. Help is always just a text or phone call away. They are prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. Office staff keeps the way smooth so field staff can keep moving forward.

Cons

The flexibility goes both ways.

2. 2.0

Job Benefits

Dec 13, 2020 - Field Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility of scheduling. Supportive office staff.

Cons

No raises EVER for field staff! Very poor benefits. Expensive insurance!

1 person found this review helpful

Social Media Associate

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Pay is impacted by low reimbursement rates, which is something we struggle with at many office locations. However, your feedback is heard and appreciated.

3. Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
    4. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The Good with the Bad

Nov 19, 2020 - Medical Social Worker (MSW)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, amazing work, energetic team, not tied to an office. Ideally, a sense of independence and professionalism but not lately.

Cons

Unclear training, constantly shifting expectations. Recently, there was a complete shift in management at this office: Now there is an air of suspicion/distrust, lack of transparency from management, micromanaging "top-down" leadership at this office. COVID practices are unsafe and border on unethical in their approach and execution. No room for dialogue with management. They work the field staff to the point of personal crisis and then castigate them for asking for help or exhibiting stress behaviors.

Social Media Associate

We're sorry to hear your negative feedback as a BAYADA employee. We appreciate your honesty, however, your comments do cause concern, especially regarding our COVID-19 practices. As a company, BAYADA, along with our Infection Prevention Program, is committed to following the recommended CDC guidelines. You can learn more here: https://www.bayada.com/covid19.asp. We do ask you to email us at feedback@bayada.com so we can discuss these comments further and escalate them appropriately.

5. 5.0

The best employer to work for! Office and Field Staff

Oct 14, 2020 - Recruiting Manager in Warwick, RI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly Team and Family Culture

Cons

Trying to hire quality field staff during the pandemic

Social Media Associate

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing them with us! We're happy to see your pleasant experience as a BAYADA employee. Your comments are heard.

6. 5.0

I love it

Oct 13, 2020 - RN Clinical Manager in Duluth, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

They keep us incredibly up to date with policies and changes due to Covid 19 and have all supplies available to keep office and field staff safe. Other pros- possibility for advancement, awesome office staff, schedule flexibility, and the ability to always find the right person to answer a hard question.

Cons

You don’t get rich doing home care. At all.

Reputation Management Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and honesty.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company. Awesome People. Amazing Nurses!

Oct 6, 2020 - Area Director in Monroeville, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The managers and field staff go above and beyond for their clients and one another. The team is responsive, respectful, and hard working. The organization is constantly working to improve in all aspects of our work while putting people first.

Cons

Continue to improve the benefit offerings moving into 2021.

Social Media Associate

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing them with us! We're happy to see your pleasant experience as a BAYADA employee. Your comments are heard!

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Values-based company but limited opportunities for growth

Oct 19, 2020 - Client Services Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great values and mission. The CEO is genuine and most everyone I've worked with at BAYADA is wonderful. I've worked in a few different offices and the support and teamwork has always been great. I enjoy working with the clients and field staff and having the opportunity to help others. Good company to get experience and learn a lot.

Cons

The hours can be long and the work can be overwhelming and stressful. Not a great place for work/life balance. Pay could be better compared to the amount of work required of CSM's. The opportunity for growth and advancement is very limited. Personal development/ career advancement is low priority for upper management.

Social Media Associate

We appreciate your honest comments and for taking the time to share them with us. We value all feedback, good and bad, as we are always striving to provide the best experience for both our clients and employees. We'd like to discuss your comments further at your convenience; please email us at feedback@bayada.com when you can.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best Place to Work

Sep 29, 2020 - Director in Williamsport, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Family type atmosphere. Very caring management. Management wants everyone to succeed. Many avenues to move up management (office and field staff). Willingness to speak to staff one on one. Follows through on any complaints and comments.

Cons

For me there are none

Social Media Associate

We truly appreciate your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience working at BAYADA with us!

10. 5.0

A Caring Work Environment

Sep 29, 2020 - Clinical Manager in Washington Townships, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

They help employees achieve a work/life balance. They are genuinely concerned about the health and wellness of their employees. Employees are continually updated about changes and best practices in their fields. The company supports its employees both financially and emotionally when faced with adversity.

Cons

Like all homecare companies, reimbursement rates limit the monetary compensation available for the field staff

Social Media Associate

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We appreciate your honesty about your experience here as an employee.

11. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Family-oriented, Flexible Company

Sep 29, 2020 - Recruiting Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is willing to work with you when things are going on, such as family or personal related events, appointments, priorities, etc. Big on employee recognition, for both office & field staff.

Cons

Pay for certain positions could be significantly improved. For certain positions, there is no guarantee on pay increases or pay increase structure. There are many offices in the company, therefore it seems there are many positions available. I came to Bayada with hope of growth & advancement. However, there is little willingness to train or be open-minded in hiring people internally who are eager and excited to work with Bayada long term, but may need some training specific to new position as compared to 'similar' previous/current position. It appears they preach hiring internally, but tend to hire externally if it means someone has more direct experience vs someone who meets "The Bayada Way" but requires a small amount of training upfront. There is a lot of turnaround with employees who have been employed under 10 years.

Social Media Associate

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your honesty, as we are always looking for ways to improve for our employees. We do encourage you to escalate your feedback to your director or by emailing us at feedback@bayada.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Reviews