Cover image for BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care

Engaged Employer

BAYADA Home Health Care

Add a Review

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews about "hour"

Updated Feb 4, 2023

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

133.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=BAYADA Home Health Care~153924
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about BAYADA Home Health Care? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BAYADA Home Health Care employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people and work enviornment(in 118 reviews)
  • "Flexible scheduling and can pick clients.(in 107 reviews)
  • "Staff is great and helpful with issues.(in 89 reviews)
  • "Great culture and compassion at this company(in 87 reviews)
  • "Flexible hours and assessments mostly(in 84 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BAYADA Home Health Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "hour"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

See for yourself

Nov 6, 2022 - Direct Care Worker (DCW)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly pay is good I guess

Cons

Wired hour to no hours

BAYADA Home Health Care Response

Reputation Management Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you would like to escalate your feedback please email us at feedback@bayada.com. We hope to hear from you.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

20+ years and I still love what I do

Sep 24, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

BAYADA feels like home to me. I have worked here most of my life. I love what I do mainly because of who I work with and the difference I can make helping others. While not perfect, BAYADA is a company that cares about its people and the many clients we serve. The culture is unique and everyone is expected to do their best work and be kind and loving to others. I have been given a lot of feedback over the years and this has made me not only a better team member, but also a better person.

Cons

Yes, others have said it, work/life balance is something you have to manage at BAYADA. But, I will say two things about this. First, it's not the company that makes this a challenge- it's the nature of our work. Helping people in need is not an 8 hour per day job...not if you care. And second, it can be managed with teamwork. It can be a challenge when the entire team isn't committed to helping one another and ease burdens collectively. I've found that I have to manage myself and make sure I plan vacations in advance in order to refresh and renew. My team helps me do this and I help them. The con is it's hard work, but anything worth doing is hard work, in my opinion.

Continue reading
  3. Join the BAYADA Home Health Care team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great People + great culture = Long Term employment.

Oct 4, 2019 - Senior Accountant in Pennsauken, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

What makes BAYADA so unique is the culture and environment it embraces everyday. People are really kind to work with. you can have a flexible working hour if you bring it up (also depends on your team). A lot of company events to treat employees on a quarterly basis.

Cons

Pay is a bit below average in my opinion but definitely negotiable if you try.

Continue reading

BAYADA Home Health Care Response

Social Media Associate

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, your feedback is appreciated!

5. 2.0