KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BAYADA Home Health Care

Engaged Employer

BAYADA Home Health Care

Add a Review

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews about "office staff"

Updated Jan 14, 2021

Found 205 of over 2,688 reviews

4.0
BAYADA Home Health Care CEO David Baiada
David Baiada
Pros
  • "Office staff keeps the way smooth so field staff can keep moving forward(in 121 reviews)

• "Flexible Schedule and wonderful nurse managers(in 103 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Did not feel confident in training methods due to lack of office staff support at times throughout training period(in 88 reviews)

• "Trying to hire quality field staff during the pandemic(in 65 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BAYADA Home Health Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "office staff"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company to work for

Dec 7, 2020 - Licensed Practical Nurse in Foxboro, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, flexible hours, all staff is friendly

Cons

Sometimes the office staff isn't organized

Social Media Associate

We appreciate your honest comments and for taking the time to share them with us. We appreciate all feedback, good and bad, as we are always striving to provide the best experience for both our clients and employees. If you're ever interested in elaborating on your feedback more, we encourage you to email us at feedback@bayada.com.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent

Jan 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Office Staff, Great Training, Flexible Schedules, Work Incentives, Company Mission Statement

Cons

Short term cases, short hour cases, expensive health insurance, no tuition reimbursement

1 person found this review helpful

Social Media Associate

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your honesty! If you're interested in discussing your comments further, we ask you to email us at feedback@bayada.com.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Lovely patients

Jan 12, 2021 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The patients were awesome as were the families of patients, close bonds made. Office staff was nice!

Cons

No good health care benefits, can be isolating being on the field all day by yourself and worried the next nurse will not show up on time or at all. Asked to work crazy hours in a row or drive in terrible conditions.

Social Media Associate

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your honesty, your comments are heard! We welcome you to share your comments further by emailing us at feedback@bayada.com.

4. 5.0
      Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Hands down the best company I have ever worked for 😍

Dec 6, 2020 - Registered Nurse in Hilo, HI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Every single person I have come in contact with is absolutely amazing. Wonderful management team, office staff and ancillary staff. They know the meaning of Aloha and practice it everyday. Always available to help with anything. I'm a travel nurse and I hate to leave.

Cons

Honestly cannot think of one. As a traveling nurse, that is amazing.

5. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Job Benefits

Dec 13, 2020 - Field Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility of scheduling. Supportive office staff.

Cons

No raises EVER for field staff! Very poor benefits. Expensive insurance!

1 person found this review helpful

Social Media Associate

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Pay is impacted by low reimbursement rates, which is something we struggle with at many office locations. However, your feedback is heard and appreciated.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Eh

Dec 9, 2020 - Occupational Therapist in Stamford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours autonomy incentives to do well

Cons

Disorganized office staff distance from other offices

Social Media Associate

We appreciate your honesty and for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate all feedback, good and bad, as we are always striving to provide the best experience for both our clients and employees. We encourage you to elaborate on your feedback further so it can be addressed appropriately by emailing us at feedback@bayada.com.

7. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Low Pay but fair Perks

Nov 9, 2020 - Licensed Practical Nurse in Garden City, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Shifts are always available. Flexible scheduling. Office staff are very nice. Nice perks such as bayada bucks given to staff as acknowledgement that can be used to buy various things from bayada catalog. Room for overtime up to a maximum of 60 hours can be more based on demand. Has a yearly scholarship for school reimbursement. Insurance options provided by bayada based on hours worked weekly starting from a minimum 12 hours a week. Referral program and training with cash bonus. Bayada version of 'Standard of Living Check' at the end of each year.

Cons

Pay is low. Overtime has to be done to bring in a good amount of money. Bayada bucks are only given by office staff and takes time to accrue a large amount to afford certain items in the catalog. Still paying for insurance. Employee has to pay out of pocket $1500 within a 12 month period before being covered fully for procedures, copay or medication. Bayada version of 'Standard of living check based on the number of years working at Bayada. Bayada scholarship is competitive and is nationwide not based on office location only, only a portion of tuition is covered. (appx $2000).

Social Media Associate

We appreciate your honest comments and for taking the time to share them with us. We appreciate all feedback, good and bad, as we are always striving to provide the best experience for our employees. Your comments are noted!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A lot of freedom and independence with support when needed.

Oct 22, 2020 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Germanton, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful, flexible schedule. Help is always just a text or phone call away. They are prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. Office staff keeps the way smooth so field staff can keep moving forward.

Cons

The flexibility goes both ways.

9. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Home Health

Nov 6, 2020 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Gastonia, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the clients and families

Cons

Not always have long term clients office staff changes frequently

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

I love it

Oct 13, 2020 - RN Clinical Manager in Duluth, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

They keep us incredibly up to date with policies and changes due to Covid 19 and have all supplies available to keep office and field staff safe. Other pros- possibility for advancement, awesome office staff, schedule flexibility, and the ability to always find the right person to answer a hard question.

Cons

You don’t get rich doing home care. At all.

Reputation Management Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and honesty.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 205 Reviews