Cover image for BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care

Engaged Employer

BAYADA Home Health Care

Add a Review

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews about "people"

Updated Jan 27, 2023

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

123.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=BAYADA Home Health Care~153924
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about BAYADA Home Health Care? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BAYADA Home Health Care employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people and work enviornment(in 118 reviews)
  • "Flexible scheduling and can pick clients.(in 104 reviews)
  • "Staff is great and helpful with issues.(in 89 reviews)
  • "Great culture and compassion at this company(in 89 reviews)
  • "Flexible hours and assessments mostly(in 85 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BAYADA Home Health Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

20+ years and I still love what I do

Sep 24, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

BAYADA feels like home to me. I have worked here most of my life. I love what I do mainly because of who I work with and the difference I can make helping others. While not perfect, BAYADA is a company that cares about its people and the many clients we serve. The culture is unique and everyone is expected to do their best work and be kind and loving to others. I have been given a lot of feedback over the years and this has made me not only a better team member, but also a better person.

Cons

Yes, others have said it, work/life balance is something you have to manage at BAYADA. But, I will say two things about this. First, it's not the company that makes this a challenge- it's the nature of our work. Helping people in need is not an 8 hour per day job...not if you care. And second, it can be managed with teamwork. It can be a challenge when the entire team isn't committed to helping one another and ease burdens collectively. I've found that I have to manage myself and make sure I plan vacations in advance in order to refresh and renew. My team helps me do this and I help them. The con is it's hard work, but anything worth doing is hard work, in my opinion.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

office staff

Dec 1, 2022 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Bartonsville, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

the people in my office were amazing and it felt like i worked with family. open and honest with field staff and very understanding.

Cons

i worked for bayada for over a decade and the pay scale for an LPN had gone up almost $10 and I was never told or offered a raise.

Be the first to find this review helpful

BAYADA Home Health Care Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at BAYADA with us, your comments are noted. If you would like to discuss your review further, please email us at feedback@bayada.com

3. Join the BAYADA Home Health Care team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love helping others it makes my day complete

Nov 20, 2019 - Certified Nursing Assistant in Hickory, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very kind staff and they work with you on your schedule and whenever you need off very nice people

Cons

I do not have any downsides with Bayada

1 person found this review helpful

BAYADA Home Health Care Response

Social Media Associate

We truly appreciate your kinds words and for taking the time to share your experience working at BAYADA with us!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Opportunities for advancement

May 24, 2013 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

BAYADA has great values that they promote with three simple words. There are fantastic people working in the organization and they're all working toward the same goal of making life better for others. There is also a transparent process for job opportunities and advancement opportunities.

Cons

It is hard to take off of work and maintain a healthy work/life balance. Very few people work independently and even fewer take responsibility of their roles within the office and company. Taking a vacation is barely taking a vacation with the amount of phone calls and emails from the office.

3 people found this review helpful