Cover image for BBR Creative

Advertising

224.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/advertising

Got a burning question about BBR Creative? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BBR Creative employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Great culture/ people(in 6 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
    1. 5.0
      May 3, 2023
      Digital Marketing Associate
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Lafayette, LA
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Culture at BBR is second to none, with plentiful opportunities to get to know the team and help strengthen cooperation at work. BBR always seems a step ahead in knowing how to please clients and do their best. BBR embraces work-from-home but has a fantastic office to complement those who work in person.

Cons

I don't have any cons at the moment.

1. 5.0
        Mar 22, 2023
        Administrative Assistant
        Former Employee
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Company is always looking for a way to help the community. They are understanding of outside life and always looking out for employees.

Cons

Hiring more producers while cutting other roles.

2. Join the BBR Creative team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews
      </>Embed

BBR Creative Reviews FAQs

BBR Creative has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 19 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at BBR Creative to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, BBR Creative employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at BBR Creative. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

100% of BBR Creative employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BBR Creative 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at BBR Creative to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, compensation, workplace.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191K

University of South Florida

Anyone know how indepth Crowe background check is? What do they verify? Do they use a third party service? What exactly are they looking for?

0 Comments

Underwriter

I've completed an initial phone screening interview, followed by a 2-hour interview with the Department VP. Next in the process are three separate 90-minute peer interviews. Is there a possibility of another interview after the peer interviews, or should I anticipate receiving an offer?

1 Comment

Administrative Assistant

I have an interview with the owner coming up and how would you answer if the they ask when I can start when I have two set/booked vacations in the upcoming months? For reference: I leave for one in 2 weeks for a month and the other one is in the beginning of December for 2 weeks. I don’t want to say immediately because of the trips, but if I don’t say immediately then I might lose the job. Help!

9 Comments

Glassdoor has 19 BBR Creative reviews submitted anonymously by BBR Creative employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if BBR Creative is right for you.