Found 10 of over 20 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "At BBR, the team strives to push the boundaries and foster a culture of support and strong relationships internally and externally." (in 4 reviews)
Reviews about "culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Dec 9, 2021Media InternFormer Intern, less than 1 year
At BBR, the team strives to push the boundaries and foster a culture of support and strong relationships internally and externally. They provide opportunities for growth and excelling in the industry.
In my time, I did not encounter any downside of working at BBR.
- 5.0May 3, 2023Digital Marketing AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLafayette, LA
The Culture at BBR is second to none, with plentiful opportunities to get to know the team and help strengthen cooperation at work. BBR always seems a step ahead in knowing how to please clients and do their best. BBR embraces work-from-home but has a fantastic office to complement those who work in person.
I don't have any cons at the moment.
- 5.0Jul 17, 2015Digital DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLafayette, LA
BBR is an awesome place to work. There is a constant flow of creativity and collaboration. I have only been with them for a short period of time and have notice how willing everyone is to give assistance and answer questions. There is a true sense of teamwork and culture, which I am extremely grateful to be a part of.
There is always a full pot of delicious coffee...so good but so dangerous.
- 5.0Apr 13, 2022Marketing InternCurrent Intern
- Plenty of great real-world experience - Many learning opportunities - Great culture/ people - Supportive work environment - Very creative
- Work environment is mostly digital
- 5.0Jun 13, 2019Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLafayette, LA
- For the most part, everyone has healthy work boundaries - better than what I've seen at other companies - They get the gold medal in organizational culture - Good employee programs and perks - Their leaders are authentic, open, and honest - The company produces good work
Not much in the way of cons. It's a very high-energy, fast-paced working environment. This can be draining if you are more introverted and detail oriented.
- 5.0Jul 16, 2015Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLafayette, LA
Great company culture rooted in teamwork, accountability and balance. As a creative agency, we work with clients partners to create compelling and original work. As a group, the talent, dedication, positivity and fun is unparalleled.
We are running out of prime parking spots because of all of the new hires!
- 5.0Jul 16, 2015Production DirectorCurrent EmployeeLafayette, LA
At BBR I work with wonderful people that genuinely respect each other, collaborate together and enjoy each other's company. The leadership truly cares about all of the employees and continuously looks for ways to help us achieve our professional goals while maintaining a healthy work/life balance and creating a culture like no other at BBR. Our talented team puts out a creative product that is a force to be reckoned with. Our best clients become like family to us when they can trust our work and our opinions to help them meet their marketing goals.
Currently experiencing some growing pains as we expand our services, locations and staff. But it's a good problem to have in my opinion!
- 5.0Jul 10, 2015Online Marketing InternCurrent InternLafayette, LA
I have never worked for a company that truly cared about their employees as much as they cared about their clients. Their culture is phenomenal! They are very organized and efficient. Everyone is so knowledgable about their field and they are all really approachable and ready to teach you or show you how to do something. In fact, they occasionally have fun Lunch-n-Learns where different departments come together to offer 'good to know' information to the entire office.
I really can't think of anything! It's a cool place to work.
- 3.0Oct 20, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
A solid company culture with an established local reputation among clients and fellow agencies. BBR makes an active effort to support the community it resides in and recognizes merit within its walls.
A leadership-level infatuation with ideals and methodologies that, while looking great on paper, lack a lot of contextual understanding of employees and their tasks at hand. Creatives can often find themselves compensating behind the scenes for lack of basic resources. Also, that one disprespectful client...