KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BDS Connected Solutions Reviews

Updated Jun 1, 2021

Found 373 of over 402 reviews

3.6
BDS Connected Solutions CEO Ken Kress (no image)
Ken Kress
Pros
  • "Somewhat flexible schedule, most work needs to be completed by 5:00 PM(in 25 reviews)

• "easy fun job for part time work(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "its part time work, Brand Ambassador jobs hard to come by(in 17 reviews)

• "Pay is low, sometimes pay is wrong(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BDS Connected Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Facebook - Sales Representative

Jun 1, 2021 - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, Good management, Good pay

Cons

Can get boring sometimes Very slow

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback; we appreciate it! We are delighted that you found the work schedule flexible and enjoyed working with management. If you have any additional feedback or comments, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee

Was once great, but that has passed

May 25, 2021 - Corporate Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

• People - some great people who are fantastic to work with. • Leadership* - There are some great leaders there who you can learn from and genuinely care about you and your development • Fun Culture – There are multiple events a month that offer some combination of free food, free drinks, free activities (puppy party!), or social gathering (at least pre-COVID).

Cons

• Pay and Benefits – You will be severely underpaid for what you do and they openly admit to that claiming "other benefits" like flexible schedules and social events make up for that. For medical benefits – employee contributions and deductibles are high and are not the greatest. Most employees stay 1.5-2 years to get the experience/job title and then move on to better paying companies. • Leadership – Remember that asterisk above? Well, if you don’t get one of the great leaders at the company, you are likely stuck with a horrible manager. Someone who has no management experience and received no training on how to manage others. • Lack of follow-through – In my time with BDS, several different surveys and feedback programs were run. Each time they identified the same issues. Each time leadership came up with solutions. And each time the “solutions” were never completed and instead another survey was offered which identified the same issues that were never solved. • Disorganized – HR is a mess (with only 1-2 exceptions), especially at the top. They are slow to react to situations until a lawsuit is threatened. If you are interviewing for a position on the Break-Fix team…RUN! You’ll be overworked and underappreciated. Turnover is especially high on that team.

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had while working with us. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and get a better understanding of the concerns you have addressed in your comment. If you are available to discuss please reach out to your former HR Business Partner or HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

3. 5.0

Great

Jun 1, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work environment, leadership, coworkers, work load

Cons

none to report, everything was good

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we appreciate it! We are delighted that you enjoyed the work environment. If you have any additional feedback that you would like to provide, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Apr 21, 2021 - Brand Influencer in Chesapeake, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work independently and you aren't just a number. You are a person

Cons

Hours aren't as flexible as they could be

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Thank you for providing us with additional feedback regarding engaging with employees for their sales feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

5. 5.0

Good work place

May 21, 2021 - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of support from fellow employees.

Cons

Took awhile to get campaigns going.

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience. If you have any additional comments or feedback you would like to provide; please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Job

May 14, 2021 - Retail Merchandiser in Omaha, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, fun we rk we the electronics

Cons

Must be willing to be able to handle a wide range of work loads.

Talent Acquisition Operations

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, thank you! We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working with the technology and like the flexible schedule. If you have any additional feedback that you would like to provide us, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great leadership and morale, horrible work life balance

Mar 27, 2021 - Field Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible scheduling, remote work, and the ability to have high visibility to the client. The pay is decent for the amount of effort it takes to complete many facets of the role. The ability to communicate openly with leadership is great.

Cons

Fixed travel stipend is taxed and isn’t truly enough to compensate for the wear and tear on your car, or your body. Work can be quite monotonous and depending on the client, there isn’t much opportunity for growth within the company. Work life balance is terrible. You work on the weekends and are exhausted by the end of your work week.

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had while working with us. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and get a better understanding of the concerns you have addressed in your comment. If you are available to discuss please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

8. 5.0

Well.Managed

May 3, 2021 - Brand Ambassador
      Business Outlook

Pros

Base Wage plus Commission is great!

Cons

Not working directly with manager

Talent Acquisition Operations

We are glad you had a positive experience with BDS! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, thank you! If you have any further comments, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

9. 5.0

Good experience

Mar 25, 2021 - Web Content Specialist in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people Good experience Company cares about its employees

Cons

I got laid off unfortunately and wasn’t aware that my position was funded by another contract they had secured that decided not to resign even though my role had nothing to do with the contract. I wish I had been told this from the jump.

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the flexible schedule, working with the client, and the pay. Thank you for providing us with additional feedback regarding the travel stipend and work-life balance. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and get a better understanding of the concerns you have addressed in your comment. If you are available to discuss please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

10. 5.0

Great Company!

Apr 24, 2021 - Market Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great partnership with Canon and good pay

Cons

none that I can think of

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with the team. If you have any additional feedback that you would like to provide, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 373 Reviews