KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BDS Connected Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2021

Found 381 of over 411 reviews

3.7
BDS Connected Solutions CEO Ken Kress (no image)
Ken Kress
Pros
  • "Somewhat flexible schedule, most work needs to be completed by 5:00 PM(in 25 reviews)

• "easy fun job for part time work(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "its part time work, Brand Ambassador jobs hard to come by(in 17 reviews)

• "Pay is low, sometimes pay is wrong(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BDS Connected Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Grow

Jul 6, 2021 - Market Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance, great co-workers, challenging job

Cons

No annual bonuses for cost of living

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy the work/life balance and working with your team. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdssolutions.com.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Merchandise

Jun 29, 2021 - Retail Merchandiser in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Good Job when you don’t have anything else - I liked this Job, I had a good work/life balance, depending how many hours you work.

Cons

-Not enough hours -Salary is low -was laid off, due to COV - no support -promise was a miss This Job is good for 6 months or so, when you need some Money to find an other Job, not really a Carrier, for life

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had while working with us. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and get a better understanding of the concerns you have addressed in your comment. If you are available to discuss, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdssolutions.com.

3. 5.0

A great place to work!

Jul 22, 2021 - Senior Director, Marketing in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the people, the work, my team, the flexibility

Cons

Pay is usually on the lower end of the spectrum

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy the work and the team. Thank you for providing us with additional feedback regarding compensation. If you have any additional comments or feedback, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdssolutions.com.

4. 5.0

Great company

Jul 23, 2021 - Market Development Specialist in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very professional work environment and great culture

Cons

No cons that I can think of

Talent Acquisition Operations

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, thank you!. If you have any additional comments or feedback, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdssolutions.com.

5. 5.0

Work

Jul 20, 2021 - Break Fix in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work all the time always

Cons

use your car for everything

Talent Acquisition Operations

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Thank you for your feedback regarding vehicle usage. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdssolutions.com.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Supportive company

Jul 7, 2021 - Senior Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s remote and you can set your own hours depending on the account you are working on. As long as you get your work done

Cons

Depending on your account it’s tough to move around in the company

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the flexible schedule. If you have any additional feedback you would like to provide, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdssolutions.com.

7. 3.0
      Current Employee

Half part time half full time

Jul 8, 2021 - Merchandise Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good job for part time hours or flexibility.

Cons

Peak seasons you’re expected to work full time hours plus lots of driving which the extra pay just goes towards extra gas and maintenance bills for your vehicle. Don’t expect a pay raise

Talent Acquisition Operations

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the experience you are having while working with us. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and get a better understanding of the concerns you have addressed in your comment. If you are available to discuss please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdssolutions.com.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee

Decent weekend part-time job

Jul 12, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management and decent pay for a weekend job

Cons

Only surface level product knowledge

Talent Acquisition Operations

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, thank you! We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working with the management team. Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding product knowledge. If you have any additional feedback you would like to provide, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdssolutions.com.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Apr 21, 2021 - Brand Influencer in Chesapeake, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work independently and you aren't just a number. You are a person

Cons

Hours aren't as flexible as they could be

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Thank you for providing us with additional feedback regarding engaging with employees for their sales feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to our HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee

Was once great, but that has passed

May 25, 2021 - Corporate Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

• People - some great people who are fantastic to work with. • Leadership* - There are some great leaders there who you can learn from and genuinely care about you and your development • Fun Culture – There are multiple events a month that offer some combination of free food, free drinks, free activities (puppy party!), or social gathering (at least pre-COVID).

Cons

• Pay and Benefits – You will be severely underpaid for what you do and they openly admit to that claiming "other benefits" like flexible schedules and social events make up for that. For medical benefits – employee contributions and deductibles are high and are not the greatest. Most employees stay 1.5-2 years to get the experience/job title and then move on to better paying companies. • Leadership – Remember that asterisk above? Well, if you don’t get one of the great leaders at the company, you are likely stuck with a horrible manager. Someone who has no management experience and received no training on how to manage others. • Lack of follow-through – In my time with BDS, several different surveys and feedback programs were run. Each time they identified the same issues. Each time leadership came up with solutions. And each time the “solutions” were never completed and instead another survey was offered which identified the same issues that were never solved. • Disorganized – HR is a mess (with only 1-2 exceptions), especially at the top. They are slow to react to situations until a lawsuit is threatened. If you are interviewing for a position on the Break-Fix team…RUN! You’ll be overworked and underappreciated. Turnover is especially high on that team.

Talent Acquisition Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had while working with us. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and get a better understanding of the concerns you have addressed in your comment. If you are available to discuss please reach out to your former HR Business Partner or HR email at HR@bdsmktg.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 381 Reviews