KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 8 of over 80 reviews

4.9
BEON Tech Studio Founder Michel Cohen
Michel Cohen

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Sep 25, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to Work, good culture, decent signing bonus

Cons

PM management is a little full, too few PMS for many projects

2. 5.0

Nice place to work

Nov 2, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Tegucigalpa
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good culture: They put A LOT of effort to make us smile and feel like a family. Even for us the remote weirdos. - Payment: I am very happy with the overall process of getting paid and even more there is no need to feel stupid timesheets. Payment always is ontime. - Salary: We get paid very well.

Cons

Maybe you can end with a small and boring client. Is not entirely the fault of Beon Studio, but you should ask the right questions on the interview process.

3. 5.0

Software Engineer

Oct 29, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Pedro Sula
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Cool Benefits - Nice Salary - Really nice staff and coworkers

Cons

Wish we had more opportunities to meet with coworkers!

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nice place to learn

Jul 31, 2021 - Senior Full Stack Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Owners of the company take care of their employees which to me is the most important thing, because of this the job doesn't feel heavy at any point and the projects are good too. The team is good and it's easy to work with them.

Cons

I think that every remote work has its own problems but most of the time is not something about the company but about the nature of remote working, to be honest I haven't felt any kind of cons about working in BEON, the team pay attention when we have something to say and they work on that.

5. 5.0

Awesome place to work!

Jun 17, 2021 - Quality Assurance Engineer in Tegucigalpa
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fully remote job. - Multinational team - Competitive salaries - Conversation workshops - Bi-weekly counseling

Cons

Most of the time you only get to know the people working on your project and not all the people in the company, even your peers that do the same as you but in other projects.

6. 5.0

An AMAZING place to be

Oct 8, 2020 - Project Manager in Buenos Aires
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since I joined BEON, I could notice how the technical challenges and the people around me boosted my professional and personal skills. It a great place to work, with super human people, supper talented, passionate and always looking to raise the bar. Projects variates in terms of size, technologies, complexity, industries, so you will never get bored. The team really cares about creating the best possible dynamic with the customer so developers can feel comfortable to create great products and services. Leadership dedicate time and resources to train people and make them feel comfortable. Salaries are competitive, times are flexible, and there is always someone there to help you as required.

Cons

Because it is 100% remote, improve the company culture outside the daily business is difficult. People lives across the continent so do not really see each other.

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 4, 2020 - Software Engineer in Tegucigalpa
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Management will hear you and they want you to be happy and motivated. - They will pay for any certifications that can bring value both to you and the company - Flexible schedule

Cons

- They use Hubstaff to keep track of time (which I guess is fine but I wasn't used to this kind of software) - Salary can be better if you compare it with other companies (probably I didn't negotiate mine correctly)

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Collaborative, Inclusive and Welcoming working place

Feb 11, 2021 - Full Stack Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since day one at BEON I felt totally welcome with my coworkers and with our client. I have had opportunities to grow my skills and take important decisions on implementations and I've felt my team giving me that freedom which is great.

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews

BEON Tech Studio Reviews FAQs

100% of BEON Tech Studio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BEON Tech Studio 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at BEON Tech Studio to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with BEON Tech Studio Job Seekers