60% would recommend to a friend
(806 total reviews)
76% approve of CEO
Found 806 of over 909 reviews
Updated Nov 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some of the people are great you get to meet and help new people everyday" (in 63 reviews)
- "Enjoyed the coworkers and flexible hours" (in 35 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and worked around your other job." (in 21 reviews)
- "Coworkers are friendly (for the most part)." (in 16 reviews)
- "Good benefits even though I was only part time." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BI-LO and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Nov 7, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsGreenville, SC
Fellow team members knowledge and commitment; community engagement
Unrealistic financial targets, leaders not in tune with market needs
BI-LO Reviews FAQs
BI-LO has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 909 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at BI-LO to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
60% of BI-LO employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BI-LO 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.