BIAS Corp Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Jeff Harvey

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"High-growth organization with a bright future"

I have been working at BIAS Corp full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

BIAS is a wonderful place to work. We are growing rapidly and have recently added several highly respected industry experts to compliment an already stellar team of leaders and individual contributors. BIAS delivers a broad range of specialized Oracle services and has built an impressive list of success stories and customer references due to the emphasis placed on customer satisfaction and delivery excellence. Internal employee satisfaction is also a top priority at BIAS. In addition to a laid-back yet engaging daily environment, multiple employee appreciation events are organized each quarter. Overall, BIAS is a fantastic place to work because of the high-quality, smart, friendly and engaged individuals that work for and lead the organization.

Cons

Extreme introverts might struggle in this environment.

Advice to Management

Continue to work on the career development paths and training plans for the various positions within the company.

2. "Oracle Experts"

I worked at BIAS Corp full-time

Pros

The people who work at BIAS are the biggest plus.

Cons

Limited opportunity to increase skills.

"Great place to grow professionally and start your career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BIAS Corp full-time

Pros

Working at BIAS has been a great experience so far -
    - Accessible management - Open Door Policy
    - Professional development opportunities - management is willing to invest in the tools and training needed to be successful
    - Opportunities for promotion
    - Collaboration between coworkers and teams is encouraged - lots of plans for more collaboration space in the new office building
    - Monthly employee events (happy hours, holiday parties, Painted Pin, etc.) and wellness events (healthy potlucks, Kickboxing, Yoga, etc.) are always fun!

Cons

Employee base is expanding, so communication can sometimes be difficult - new company collaboration tools like SharePoint and Lync are helping with this.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people to account for the growth we're experiencing.

"Great work environment"

Current Employee - Solution Architect in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Solution Architect in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BIAS Corp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really enjoy working at BIAS Corp - great group of people and awesome work environment. Ability to grow from a career perspective - nobody pigeonholes you and lots of professional development opportunities. Very collaborative company culture - family focused, lots of fun events, Healthiest Workplace in Atlanta!! Engaged management who care - the mid-sized company flexibility allows lots of access to key decision makers.

Cons

Communication has been an issue but the company is making large investments in tools to make us more connected.
    Travel can be heavy as in any consulting environment, but the scope of projects allows a lot of experience on new things.
    Growth means it's easy to get stretched thin.

Advice to Management

Keep investing, keep hiring quality talent and stay interested in your people.

"BIAS Corporation"

Pros

Great environment. Intelligent, energetic and motivated team.

Cons

Limited office space. Moving to new building soon will remedy this current issue ..

"Horrible"

Pros

Good pay and flexibility to work

Cons

People are extremely dishonest, I mean they will lie to your face. There is extremely high turnover and the technical teams are mis managed. I would not recommend this place. The positive reviews look like they were homework assignments by employees. They are even written on the same day. No integrity, no looking out, horrible business practices. Stay far away.

"Excellent Company to Grow With"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BIAS Corp full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- If you work hard and produce results, you will be recognized and rewarded - Guaranteed.
    - The management team is extremely supportive of employees' desires to grow professionally and will sponsor training classes, certifications, and conference attendance to help sharpen employees' skills.
    - It is not uncommon to see employees transition between teams and practices if initial placement isn't a fit.
    - The company culture is improving every year thanks to smart hires by the recruiting team and great initiatives by the marketing and management teams.

Cons

- Like most consulting companies, there is an "up-or-out" mentality.
    - Work/life balance varies between practices and teams and can be difficult to manage.

Advice to Management

- Keep investing in your employees.

"Great company with great reputation in the market"

I worked at BIAS Corp full-time

Pros

Great place to work in sales if you are self motivated. Uncapped comp structure which promotes the "eat what you kill" mentality. I started my sales career here and gained invaluable experience in front customers of all industries and in front of Oracle directly. Well respected and reputable pre-sales and delivery teams helps the sales organization to be confident. Minimal politics and an aggressive but ethical attitude on closing business. I would recommend BIAS to sales professoinals of all experience, as I've seen many both young and more experienced have lucrative years consecutively.

Cons

Very few cons that I can recall, I had a great run at BIAS with minimal complaints

Advice to Management

continue to encourage the competitive environment among all employees

"Great Team Environment"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at BIAS Corp full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Sales team works very well together. We all help support each other in becoming a successful, well presented sales force. We share success stories and allow each other to use our past performances to help drive sales. Hours are flexible and pay is great. As any sales environment you do need to show growth in pipe and understanding of what BIAS is capable of. Clients love us and we have a great reputation on services and execution.

MOST Important*** There is NO micro management!!! You have the freedom to learn from your mistakes with a supportive team around you.

Cons

We are the new kids on the block at Oracle even though we have been around for 15+ years. When it comes to reselling Oracle we need to work a little harder to prove our value.

10. "Great working environment with extremely intelligent individuals"

Pros

Smart people that work in collaboration. Open and easy communication environment

Cons

Hard to get adjusted to the work sat first.