BIAS Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Jeff Harvey

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Associate Analytics Consultant"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BIAS Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team, Family atmosphere, opportunity to work with cool people on cool projects

Cons

Must be quick learner and self motivated to thrive here

Sep 24, 2018 – Co-Founder

Thanks! Very happy that you are enjoying your time at BIAS. Please note that we are working on improving our on boarding and we have made good strides with multiple career path options. We still have... More

2. "Great Company and Great Culture"

I have been working at BIAS Corporation full-time

Pros

Company cares about employees and culture. Focused on making things better. Solid growth. Increasingly focused on organization, employee engagement and client satisfaction.

Cons

Growing pains. Dynamic and changing organization means people need to help find their own way at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on employee engagement, career development and organization.

Sep 24, 2018 – Co-Founder

We appreciate your review. We do indeed care about our employees and our culture and I am so happy that you noticed. I admit that we have growing pains, but we are always looking for feedback on how... More

"Company can't seem to find its way. The commercial business is a mess."

I have been working at BIAS Corporation full-time

Pros

Great people below the leadership level.

Cons

Poor leadership, poor communication, no unified message.

Advice to Management

Get your act together. Stop creating a top heavy company. Start dealing with staff in a professional and above board way. Stop treating us like children.

Mar 26, 2018 – Co-Founder

We have found from surveying our teams, that communication is indeed an issue. We are working to improve our internal communications and we have deployed additional team members and resources to help... More

"Toxic"

Former Employee - Operations Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Operations Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at BIAS Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I tried hard to think of some pros of working at BIAS to be fair in my review, but had trouble of coming up with any. They do offer a lot of employee events, but they do not make up for the way they treat their employees on a daily basis. Also, the previous CFO has resigned which is a huge plus for anyone who is hired to work in operations, but they will still have to deal with the current director.

Cons

If you are offered and interview or a job in operations run far away. You are constantly belittled by management and left with little help when you need it. The operations team is very disorganized and run by politics. If you work only 10 hours a day you are considered to be leaving early, so plan on working many late nights and weekends. The culture is very toxic and the way employees are treated is disgusting.

Advice to Management

Let go of the corporate politics, change the way you treat your employees, and listen to your employees when they need help.

Mar 26, 2018 – Co-Founder

We have taken this message to our management team. We have made several changes to improve work life balance. #BIASFIT- Health and wellness, FINFIT for Financial independence, and our new FlexPTO... More

5. "Oracle Experts"

I worked at BIAS Corporation full-time

Pros

The people who work at BIAS are the biggest plus.

Cons

Limited opportunity to increase skills.

Mar 26, 2018 – Co-Founder

We are always looking for ways to improve. Update: We released our updated career paths earlier this year. Thanks for this feedback. Much appreciated

"High-growth organization with a bright future"

I have been working at BIAS Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

BIAS is a wonderful place to work. We are growing rapidly and have recently added several highly respected industry experts to compliment an already stellar team of leaders and individual contributors. BIAS delivers a broad range of specialized Oracle services and has built an impressive list of success stories and customer references due to the emphasis placed on customer satisfaction and delivery excellence. Internal employee satisfaction is also a top priority at BIAS. In addition to a laid-back yet engaging daily environment, multiple employee appreciation events are organized each quarter. Overall, BIAS is a fantastic place to work because of the high-quality, smart, friendly and engaged individuals that work for and lead the organization.

Cons

Extreme introverts might struggle in this environment.

Advice to Management

Continue to work on the career development paths and training plans for the various positions within the company.

"Great place to grow professionally and start your career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BIAS Corporation full-time

Pros

Working at BIAS has been a great experience so far -
    - Accessible management - Open Door Policy
    - Professional development opportunities - management is willing to invest in the tools and training needed to be successful
    - Opportunities for promotion
    - Collaboration between coworkers and teams is encouraged - lots of plans for more collaboration space in the new office building
    - Monthly employee events (happy hours, holiday parties, Painted Pin, etc.) and wellness events (healthy potlucks, Kickboxing, Yoga, etc.) are always fun!

Cons

Employee base is expanding, so communication can sometimes be difficult - new company collaboration tools like SharePoint and Lync are helping with this.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people to account for the growth we're experiencing.

"BIAS Corporation"

Pros

Great environment. Intelligent, energetic and motivated team.

Cons

Limited office space. Moving to new building soon will remedy this current issue ..

"Horrible"

Pros

Good pay and flexibility to work

Cons

People are extremely dishonest, I mean they will lie to your face. There is extremely high turnover and the technical teams are mis managed. I would not recommend this place. The positive reviews look like they were homework assignments by employees. They are even written on the same day. No integrity, no looking out, horrible business practices. Stay far away.

"Excellent Company to Grow With"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BIAS Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- If you work hard and produce results, you will be recognized and rewarded - Guaranteed.
    - The management team is extremely supportive of employees' desires to grow professionally and will sponsor training classes, certifications, and conference attendance to help sharpen employees' skills.
    - It is not uncommon to see employees transition between teams and practices if initial placement isn't a fit.
    - The company culture is improving every year thanks to smart hires by the recruiting team and great initiatives by the marketing and management teams.

Cons

- Like most consulting companies, there is an "up-or-out" mentality.
    - Work/life balance varies between practices and teams and can be difficult to manage.

Advice to Management

- Keep investing in your employees.