BNL Technical Services Reviews | Glassdoor

BNL Technical Services Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2015

5.0
BNL Technical Services CEO Bill Woody (no image)
Bill Woody

"Great Company to Work With!"

Former Employee - Technical Editor in Kennewick, WA

I worked at BNL Technical Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

BNL placed me in a contract assignment with an amazing company that lasted almost 3 years (until layoffs). BNL as my preferred agency was wonderful to deal with -- all staff are personable, professional, upbeat, and friendly. I always had an easy time communicating with both HR and the Project Manager, both of whom helped me adjust to a long-term contract situation. Benefits are very good, and the Christmas holiday party was excellent! ;-)

Cons

I cannot think of any cons to working for BNL, other than there is sometimes a considerable wait between assignments due to the slow job market in my field. This is a con for the job market, and in no way reflects BNL in a negative way.

Continue reading
    BNL Technical Services2015-07-15

"People Friendly"

Current Contractor - Recruiter in Richland, WA

I have been working at BNL Technical Services for less than a year

Pros

Good Benefits and a very professional staff in their headquarters office. Respectful management team; lets you do your job without micro-managing the staff. Beautiful office setting.

Cons

Not a lot of growth potential because of the size of the office staff. Because of the nature of the work, some weeks can be hectic due to the number of Request for Proposals received/due that week and the work because crisis mode.

Continue reading
    BNL Technical Services2014-11-10

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews