The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about BNP Paribas? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BNP Paribas employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good.But you might face some politics but that totally depends on the people and manager you are working with" (in 900 reviews)
- ". You will meet nice people and some will even become your friends after they leave." (in 410 reviews)
- "Good benefits especially 401k and vacation days" (in 325 reviews)
- "Culture is good and nice" (in 285 reviews)
- "Colleagues are nice and helpful" (in 209 reviews)
- "The salaries are low and there isn't much perspectives to grow inside the company." (in 555 reviews)
- "Bad management (depending on the team though)" (in 324 reviews)
- "Low pay🥺 The salary is always remain unchanged or increase 1% per year" (in 207 reviews)
- "Bad managers (in my case)" (in 107 reviews)
- "2) No career progression unless you complete 'X' number of years in a specific role." (in 106 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BNP Paribas and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 6,619 of over 14K reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Sep 4, 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsNew York, NY
Excellent benefits that compensate for salary not being as competitive. Opportunity will based on the team you are on and how that team is being managed. There is potential for excellent work and opportunity, but you must know how to navigate that with its corporate culture. Internal mobility is helpful but you need to network to facilitate that and make the transition work.
Salary is not competitive; you have to navigate your career by yourself, but if you end up on the wrong team, you are left with minimal opportunity and essentially work with what is left or move on. Some teams are not very diverse and can leave you at a disadvantage in being successful.2
BNP Paribas Reviews FAQs
BNP Paribas has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 13,955 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at BNP Paribas to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of BNP Paribas employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BNP Paribas 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.