BOLD by Devoteam Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

208.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=BOLD by Devoteam~348691
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Fiscal/Tax games (don't expect a decent base salary, the extra money will come in less taxed ways, travel expenses, etc)(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Current

Aug 9, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of travel involved. Great colleagues and your input is requested frequently. Positive work environment.

Cons

When things get slow, they are slow.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Good to start

Apr 14, 2022 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

People first and good projects

Cons

Lack of process and organizations

3. 3.0

Nice company to start

Apr 20, 2022 - Front End Developer in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are very collaborative and very friendly. I only stayed there 1 year and the experience was very positive. I recommend for anyone who is starting to work as a web developer.

Cons

the pay is not that good but this is an issue in Portugal, not specific to the company

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Job experience

May 2, 2022 - IT Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- diversity of client sectors - facilities

Cons

- salary - lacking personal development plans, and senior oversight/mentoring on employee upskilling

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great So Far!

Feb 18, 2022 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Provides me with awesome materials to improve (certificates paths, subscriptions in training centers online) 2. They are professionals and have very good public relations within Europe so there are always job opportunities with them

Cons

Bold hired me aggressively fast just to lock me to get into any other hiring process. That led to push me to any first project I receive ok on it. I ended up with project that isn't that cool and missed other possible options.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Life of an IT Consultant (being on the road and so)

Feb 26, 2022 - Experienced IT Consultant/Developer in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some really nice people (middle management) and nice events. Nice projects. Good portfolio of trainings available. I had the luck of having an honest business manager who knew how to motivate me.

Cons

Some really awful people (at middle management and upper management mainly HR) Well, it's an outsourcing company : it's all good but you are fed to the lions in the companies they work for. If you are okay with it, you will do fine. If you are not okay with it maybe being an IT consultant is not the job for you.

Continue reading
  7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best IT consulting company to work for

Jan 15, 2022 - Devops Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very close to the consultants, actively building a good relationship with the consultants even though they are in different clients

Cons

I know this is largely the client's responsibility, but outsourcing is something that doesn't make sense if you have a consultant on a client for more than 2 years

8. 5.0

Best Consultancy company in Portugal

Oct 12, 2021 - Lead Consultant in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bold is the best consultancy company to work in Portugal. Huge amount of projects and lots of opportunities to grow. Since day ONE, all the managers were open to fair discussions and were always very friendly. Is a very organized company with many social events and there a very open-minded culture. About salaries, has a very competitive policy and do all they can to keep employees in the company.

Cons

Maybe improve the referential program. For many different times some friends come to the company interview thru a direct contact from HR's and if you contact them to give your "stamp" of a good person to hire it doesn't have any prizes because they came first from an HR person. Your "stamp" counts a lot when hiring but you don't get anything from it.

Continue reading
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

No bad experiences so far

Jan 28, 2022 - Lead Consultant in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is nice. Manager is caring. Work-life balance is great. Salary is above expected even with added cost help.

Cons

Communication between client and company is slow. Any action takes a few months to take effect, at least.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Feb 9, 2022 - IT Senior Business Analyst in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

Proximity with manager and competitive Salary

Cons

Depending of the client, it can be difficult for progression

Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Reviews

BOLD by Devoteam Reviews FAQs

BOLD by Devoteam has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 159 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at BOLD by Devoteam to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, BOLD by Devoteam employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at BOLD by Devoteam. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

88% of BOLD by Devoteam employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BOLD by Devoteam 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at BOLD by Devoteam to be career development, management, culture and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with BOLD by Devoteam Job Seekers