KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

56% Recommend to a Friend
87% Approve of CEO

Found 12 of over 23 reviews

3.7
BRT Managing Directors Tim Orme and Bertrand Giger (no image)
Tim Orme and Bertrand Giger

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Nice people and great atmosphere(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee

it was a nice experience

Mar 29, 2020 - Financial Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice people and environment

Cons

Not many negatives honestly

2. 3.0

workplace

Jan 4, 2022 - Building Engineer in Radnor, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

close to home, not a lot of heavy lifting

Cons

on call, lack of communication,

3. 4.0

module lead

Jun 30, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work with

Cons

need to take a mail confirmation before hand for everything

Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback. As technology becomes more pervasive, we try and remove the burden of repetitive, manual tasks where we can. However, sometimes these tasks are unavoidable, which is where the tenacity and understanding nature of our team, sets up apart from our competitors.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ok

Apr 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people and great atmosphere

Cons

Low salaries, Mitchell sucks badly

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Wealth Management Operations Analyst

Oct 31, 2018 - Wealth Management Operations Analyst in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free morning coffee and apple

Cons

There's no vision and no long term plan or strategy. The training is provided by school leavers or freshers with six to twelve months experience and they will blame you for anything. Micromanagement, uncertainty and no opportunity to advance

Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback. At BRT, training is delivered by various members of the team, both senior and junior, as an opportunity for everyone to learn this vital skill. We are sorry that it was not received in this spirit and wish you all the best for the future.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ops Analyst

Oct 29, 2018 - Analyst in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility in terms of working hours.

Cons

No careers prospects, no professional growth, management not reliable becuase they will blame you for their mistakes.

2 people found this review helpful

Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time at BRT. We have recently put in place a new performance review process so that others will not share this experience during their time at BRT. We want every member of the team to feel valued and that they have both support and room for professional growth.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Lots of opportunities for growth and great management!

Apr 6, 2017 - Business Intelligence Analyst in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

BRT is a great place if you are looking to work in the finance/investment industry. They hire from within and there are many opportunities for advancement for employees that work hard and are commited to what they do. Also, they are very flexible and always open to discussion and new ideas. There is no micromanagement. Great experience overall.

Cons

Office is a bit cold sometimes but that can be a bit subjective as it was fine for other team members.

1 person found this review helpful

Managing Director

Thanks for the feedback. Temperature control and the ability to bring fresh air into the office was a top priority when we were looking for our new UK office. As you say, it is subjective, but now we have moved, we hope that the team is more comfortable.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Lots of opportunities for growth and great management!

Apr 6, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

BRT is a great place if you are looking to work in the finance/investment industry. They hire from within and there are many opportunities for advancement for employees that work hard and are commited to what they do. Also, they are very flexible and always open to discussion and new ideas. There is no micro-management. The team is young, fun and supportive to new employees.

Cons

Office was a bit cold sometimes but that can be a bit subjective as others thought it was too warm.

9. 5.0

Growing, exciting and challenging

Mar 28, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of responsibility. nice people. fast growth and feeling of involvement. rewarding and satisfying.

Cons

small team and therefore for some quite challenging. can be hard work.

Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback. Communication has been identified as an area that we can improve on which is why the management team will be providing more updates in the future, in addition to the quarterly newsletter.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Many opportunities & fast career growth

Nov 25, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company gives you responsibilities at a very early stage in your career. The structure of BRT is flat, and it is very easy to communicate your ideas to the management. Very often the company hires new graduates, trains them and invest in them. There is no set career path, but when the new roles are available the managers will first consider promoting junior people to these roles, rather then hiring outsiders. The company gives you many opportunities if you are hard-working, enthusiastic and pro-active. The team is very young and it is a fun environment to work in.

Cons

The office is a bit small and cold, it would be nicer to have more space. But I guess it is hard to combine location and space in London.

Managing Director

Thank you for your comments, we are glad that you're happy at BRT. Space did become an issue at the old office which is why we have now moved to larger offices to accommodate our growing team. We hope you're enjoying the new space and all the other benefits that the new office brings.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews