Found 2,863 of over 18K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about BYJU'S? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BYJU'S employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Salary and also if you are good at sales then this job profile is for you" (in 2333 reviews)
- "After you are permanent they pay you with good salary and incentives too plus even you achieve your target goals." (in 661 reviews)
- "1. Good pay 2. Learning new skills 3. Promotions and appraisal 4. Updated technology 5. Supportive Leaders" (in 510 reviews)
- "Good work environment and leaders" (in 171 reviews)
- "good working environment for freshers and experienced" (in 156 reviews)
- "no work life balance just forget about your personal life and only focus on selling their courses" (in 2171 reviews)
- "3. Toxic work culture (me and my colleagues used to be depressed for half the time)" (in 852 reviews)
- "Late working hours were there" (in 663 reviews)
- "Bad manager and management of the team" (in 439 reviews)
- "sometimes they go beyond the limits to pressurize BDA for sales everchanging policies late incentives attendance management is poor" (in 415 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BYJU'S and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "no work life"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Feb 8, 2023Senior ManagerCurrent Employee
good pay and incentive, good growth for your hard work.
work life balance is difficult but if ur willing to earn and grown good company to work with.
- 2.0May 11, 2021Business Dveleopment AssociateFormer EmployeeBengaluru
best package in marketing as business development associate
difficult life balance not satisfaction with work because of lack of time to spend with your family