Badenoch & Clark Reviews in Edinburgh, Scotland | Glassdoor

5.0
Badenoch & Clark Managing Director Nicola Linkleter
Nicola Linkleter

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Always enjoyed my time with Adecco and hoping to continue this with B&C (in 8 reviews)

• Perm commission structure is a good one (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • work / life balance (my first recruitment role) (in 4 reviews)

• I have no criticisms of my time at B&C (in 6 reviews)

1. "Work Experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Pros

The five weeks I spent with the Badenoch & Clark team were invaluable to my professional development, as well as being particularly enjoyable. Everyone was friendly and welcoming from the get go, and made me really feel a part of the team. I had the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of work; including executive tenders, legal research, office admin and team support, and more. I was constantly impressed by the professionalism and expertise of everyone in the office, the relaxed and positive atmosphere combined with a great work ethic. I was encouraged and guided in my particular areas of interest which I found very helpful, especially in my interest in project coordinating and tender editing and writing. The approach to the personal development of individuals was repeatedly emphasised by the management, which I observed to be personally and professionally effective. I would highly recommend B&C!

Cons

There were no downsides that stood out for me, it was an all round great experience!

Advice to Management

Continue to value individuals and nurture the talented teams you have.

Badenoch & Clark Response

Aug 2, 2016

Glad you enjoyed your work experience with us and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Showing 1 of 55 review