Found 5,979 of over 7K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bain & Co is a Global firm which has a great culture and offers many challenges." (in 972 reviews)
- "Not as stuffy as I thought it would be and I got to work with some really great people." (in 910 reviews)
- "Great colleagues who are genuinely invested in your personal development" (in 243 reviews)
- "Great benefits (formal and informal)" (in 211 reviews)
- "The teams / people are great" (in 135 reviews)
- "Long hours; certain Partners are not 'current' Bain and don't have a focus on worklife balance" (in 659 reviews)
- "overworked and no work life balance" (in 463 reviews)
- "Late working hours." (in 290 reviews)
- "The projects will directed closely by manager, which could be both good or bad." (in 50 reviews)
- "Hours are long and management do not care about sustainability" (in 35 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bain & Company and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Dec 4, 2023Senior Knowledge SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Good culture, employee centricity is high, free food and freebies
A few departments are slow paced, growth is slow, might start feeling stagnant is not promoted
- 5.0Dec 2, 2023Associate ConsultantCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Great colleagues who are genuinely invested in your personal development
Long working hours at times
- 2.0Dec 2, 2023Associate, BCNCurrent EmployeeWarsaw, Masovia
Great learning and fantastic people
Inflation is strong but salary is not adjusted. When the business slows we are being cut on office events and things like weekly sport budget
Bain & Company Reviews FAQs
Bain & Company has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 7,271 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Bain & Company to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
89% of Bain & Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bain & Company 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.