Bainbridge Business Analyst Intern Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst Intern

Bainbridge Business Analyst Intern Reviews

Updated Dec 13, 2017

4.0
Bainbridge CEO Carlos Arias (no image)
Carlos Arias
  1. "Extremely fulfilling and paved my way to many future career opportunities"

Former Intern - Business Analyst Intern in San Diego, CA

I worked at Bainbridge for less than a year

Pros

-Able to work alongside FT Business Analysts and engage in hands-on projects -Lots of Excel Building and Primary Research -Interesting scope of international and domestic projects -Was able to participate in brain storming sessions with fellow Consultants who were extremely constructive and welcoming.

Cons

-None that I can think of. -This review ONLY applies for the consulting arm. Cannot speak on behalf of private equity and M&A.

Advice to Management

Invest more in the Consulting arm.

Bainbridge2013-11-07

"Not really consulting"

Business Analyst Intern in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge

Pros

Learn a lot about industry best practice. Great start to your career.

Cons

Lots of phone calls to industry experts to acquire information as the company's "primary research methodology" Very unstructured.

Advice to Management

Invest in your people.

Bainbridge2017-12-14
  3. "Internship Experience"

Former Intern - Business Analyst Intern in San Diego, CA

I worked at Bainbridge for more than a year

Pros

As an intern for Bainbridge Consulting, I have gained a great first experience in the industry. I enjoyed being part of global projects with Fortune 500 companies in different industries including: Healthcare, Consumer Retail, Technology. Especially the strategy meetings with the team and the presentations for clients are valuable and unique experiences for interns. Most importantly, the people at Bainbridge... are very fun and always available for help and support. I'd highly recommend Bainbridge Consulting to anyone with an interest in the industry.

Cons

On certain days interns should expect to do repetitive work that they may not enjoy as much.

Advice to Management

It would be great for interns if they get to communicate more often with management. Learning from professionals with much more experience can be an additional benefit that would be much appreciated.

Bainbridge2017-05-08
  4. "Good place to gain new experience for fresh graduate!"

Business Analyst Intern in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge for less than a year

Pros

The company has a good working environment both in their morning shift and night shift. All the co-workers, supervisors, and senior analysts are all nice. They really value work-life balance. Once in a while, the company treats us during lunch/ dinner as an appreciation for our hard-working in the projects. The company is diverse.

Cons

The wage is not negotiable. The wage and salary relatively lower than the market has. The turnover rate is quite pretty high especially they don't sponsor working visa for foreign workers.

Advice to Management

The upper level management definitely need to do something in order to fix the turnover rate. Keep maintain the relationship with the employees and interns so they can enjoy working in the company and planning to stay longer!

Bainbridge2015-02-18