Bainbridge Marketing Associate Reviews | Glassdoor

Bainbridge Marketing Associate Reviews

Updated 11 Oct 2019

4.2
Bainbridge CEO Carlos Arias (no image)
Carlos Arias
  1. "Intensive learning opportunity. Ample room for growth."

Current Employee - Marketing Associate

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Collaboration- that's the first word that comes to my ind. People at bainbbridge are talented and hard-working which makes it super easy to discuss ideas with them. We know how to work with our customer service, sales and IT folks to develop visible marketing campaigns. We are never afraid to set ambitious goals. That's because we feel confident in our ability to accomplish the boldest projects on a high note.

Cons

None really. if you are open-minded, respectful and professional you will be able tp tackle any problems and issues that come your way.

Bainbridge2019-09-12

"Good Environment but Lacking Overall"

Former Employee - Marketing Associate in San Diego, CA

I worked at Bainbridge full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work atmosphere is nice since most co-workers are nice and fun to work with. There's also a lot of opportunity for learning and growth.

Cons

The company does not invest enough resources to employees. Management does not provide any training or proper guidance, so new employees have to rely on the guidance of senior employees. The pay is also not that good when considering the industry average. This company still has so much room for improvement.

Bainbridge2019-10-11