Bainbridge Reviews | Glassdoor

Bainbridge Reviews

Updated Dec 12, 2019

4.6
Bainbridge Principal, CEO, and Director Carlos Arias (no image)
Carlos Arias
  1. "Smoothest work experience I’ve had in my career"

Current Employee - Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great location and the office is beautiful, with a bunch of amenities. There’s an open-door culture for any suggestions or concerns, and the management actually listens. They care a lot about employees and I definitely feel like I’ve been treated with the respect I deserve. There’s little to no office politics because we all respect each other and management treats everyone equally. My job is a frictionless... experience.

Cons

There are days when things just don’t go as planned. I wish they never happened, but I don’t think that’s a realistic expectation.

Bainbridge2019-12-10
  2. "Golden oppoetunity for career growth"

Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Interns are given decent chances to develop their skills under the supervision and guidance of knowledgeable staff members. The projects are varied, so there is always something new to learn. It's a great environment to understand how a successful company works and what characteristics shape effective teams. Armed with the knowledge I've gained here, I feel much more confident about my future.

Cons

No big cons for sure. I'd only love to have more opportunities to meet the upper management.

Bainbridge2019-12-05
  3. "A trustworthy company"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company provides an awesome environment for true professionals to thrive. If you are a strong team player, you’ll learn a lot from your managers and colleagues. The company care for its employees and listens to our feedback. The benefits are nice, the compensation is competitive. I’ve been here for more than three years, and I continue developing my skills and growing as a specialist.

Cons

If you want to succeed as an Analyst, you should be able to prioritize and have strong skills in quality control.

Bainbridge2019-11-27
  4. "Personal and professional growth"

Current Employee - Global Research Specialist in La Jolla, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Challenging yet interesting projects to work on. Nice people and respectful corporate culture. I've met people from diverse backgrounds here, but there are two major things that tie most of us together: professionalism and dedication. I find the employee satisfaction surveys quite helpful. They allow us to openly share our feedback and concerns. The compensation and the benefits are nice. I also love the... health club and the office location.

Cons

Sometimes it may be tough to meet some specific requirements of a project, but it's worth the experience and the knowledge gained.

Bainbridge2019-11-22
  5. "Professional and insightful management"

Current Employee - Mergers & Acquisitions, Analyst

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

It's a nice working environment with lots of collaboration across teams. The senior management is open to questions and discussions. They are highly competent and have valuable insight into the industry. I've learned a lot from them and I continue to advance my knowledge in mergers and acquisitions analysis. I've seen a tremendous improvement in my presentation and negotiation skills. I've also learned to work... with a wide variety of databases and do research through multiple channels. Honestly, it's the most fulfilling experience I've ever had so far.

Cons

It's collaborative role. Mere professional skills and industry-specific knowledge are not enough here. You should be prepared to work closely with senior management and be an effective team player.

Bainbridge2019-11-22
  6. "I've been very impressed"

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Very flexible employer. They work with some of the world's top Global 500 companies so all of their operations are incredibly professional. It's a great experience for anyone in consulting. I enjoy working with companies across various industries helping them improve their operations.

Cons

Everythings's been great. No cons.

Bainbridge2019-10-30

"Welcoming environment, professional attitude"

Current Employee - Business Development Sales Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has solid processes in place to help me conduct market research and uncover industry trends. Thanks to my managers and co-workers, I've developed my skills and gained valuable, hands-on experience in sales. There is a culture of mutual respect and understanding.

Cons

None so far that I can think of.

Bainbridge2019-10-03

"I've learned so much"

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

My team at Bainbridge is full of the best consultants I've ever worked with. I've been able to learn so much from them about growing businesses, overseeing mergers and acquisitions, etc. I've completed deals in just about every industry, from automotive to healthcare. I've been able to achieve some of the best experience you could ask for in the consulting field. Thanks to Bainbridge, I feel well equipped to lead a... long, successful career.

Cons

For me, there haven't been any cons at all.

Bainbridge2019-09-18
  9. "Great people and clients to work with"

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Our team takes ownership for the projects we get assigned to; we care for the end results. No matter what, we try to stay focused on our objectives and priorities. This, I think, is the number one factor for our success. Luckily, we have upper management who supports, guides, and coaches as needed. Approachable and friendly, they are always willing to answer questions and provide the tools/resources we need to be... productive. No doubt, the management has our best interests in mind.

Cons

You should be willing to learn and grow. And it’s a non-stop process here. If you are the type of person who always strives for more as a professional, Bain is the right place for you.

Bainbridge2019-09-16
  10. "Intensive learning opportunity. Ample room for growth."

Current Employee - Marketing Associate

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Collaboration- that's the first word that comes to my ind. People at bainbbridge are talented and hard-working which makes it super easy to discuss ideas with them. We know how to work with our customer service, sales and IT folks to develop visible marketing campaigns. We are never afraid to set ambitious goals. That's because we feel confident in our ability to accomplish the boldest projects on a high note.

Cons

None really. if you are open-minded, respectful and professional you will be able tp tackle any problems and issues that come your way.

Bainbridge2019-09-12