BairesDev IT Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor

BairesDev IT Recruiter Reviews

Updated 23 Oct 2019

2.9
BairesDev CEO Nacho De Marco (no image)
Nacho De Marco

"Unfair Company for Recruiters and Software Developers"

Current Contractor - IT Recruiter in Rio de Janeiro

I have been working at BairesDev for more than a year

Pros

You can work from home.

Cons

Once you join the company to work as a Recruiter you have training focused on how you are going to lie to all the candidates you are going to interview and get them involved in the recruiting process. The company even train you to change the candidate's CV, filing them up with false information, so they can be more attractive to the company's clients. BairesDev's business is basically to hire Software Developers in... Latin America paying much less than they would if they hired them in the USA. The "benefits" they offer are a joke, the salary is not good compared to competition, and you are going to work a lot of overtime and not get paid for it, and I mean A LOT OF OVERTIME.

Advice to Management

Open a company in all the countries you hire people from so you can hire them as employees.

BairesDev2019-10-23

"Join company at your own risk.!"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter

I worked at BairesDev full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home option, salary in USD

Cons

The HR and the management is not trustworthy - before joining I had clarified from the HR about my job security and asked that if their recruitment efforts in India do not become fruitful then what will be their plan of action - the HR said that in that case, they will absorb me in the company at their HQ in Argentina. However, one fine day, while working my Manager calls me & says that they are closing India... project due to cost constrain and that I will be relieved in 15-days. I thank my husband who at the time of joining had guided me to get the 15-days notice period increased to 3--days, but my Manager did not even know this, thus there was no communication b/w the HR and the Manager on the terms of hiring. Additionally, I would further add that the company never had good intentions because even after 1 month of relieving, I used to receive calls from candidates saying that they were offered a job by the company, while they were in the shortlisting phase when I was in talks with them - it was sort of that they created a pool a candidate from India with my help, and when their quota was met, they removed me from the equation without giving a 2nd thought that they are ruining someone's career. In short, if you're being offered a work-from-home option, then please don't join this company at all as they will leave you hanging after 6-months. I had a decent job in a big MNC in Gurgaon, and went with this company only because of WFH option, but the company backstabbed me & did not fulfill their promise.

Advice to Management

Treat your employee with respect & fulfill your promises to them. I'm could've been a promoter of BairesDev in India had you played your cards with Integrity & honesty, however, that was not the case and I would now never recommend your company to anyone.

BairesDev2018-10-30
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"IT Recruiter"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in São Paulo, São Paulo

I worked at BairesDev full-time for less than a year

Pros

Remote work and salary paid in dollar (low salary compared to the market)

Cons

Lots of micromanagement and lack of vision on Recruitment... They look for robots! No benefits and they also don't talk about career growth.

BairesDev2018-06-05

"Worst Place I've ever worked at"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter

I worked at BairesDev full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing I can think about. My mind is blank.

Cons

-This is the worst company I've ever worked at. Reasons why: * Management is a dissaster. They have NO IDEA about leading people. They use offensive languaje to show they have the power. *Metrics are a lie. They meassure everything but wrong and then they say: you are Not getting your bonus because of the metrics (that we have no idea how to meassure) * They have no ethics *They ask you to do unethical things... like make someone believe they are going to get the job when that probably will never happen *They ask you to record your desktop during the entire labor day like big brother. *Poor salaries *Unclear guidelines *No additional hours (but if you have to work extra hours they dont even say thanks) *Work contract and job offers lack important information *People working in the recruitment area are under the worst stress I've ever seen, including recruiter managers. All the other management above are a lie. People that believe they know what they are doing but don't *Exams are terrible *They dont pay for corporative tools. *They say MTV and Google are clients but the truth is that real clients could be 1 person trying to start a project. That's why they say they have "more than 100 international clients" * People just started quiting the company a couple of months ago and is still going on *A call center is a better place to work

Advice to Management

Start again with a project that doesn't involve PEOPLE because you have no idea about leading people. Maybe you could start something related to the meat-packing industry.

BairesDev2018-03-16

"It's not as good as they say"

IT Recruiter

I worked at BairesDev for more than a year

Pros

They are responsible talking about the salary, even if you work remotely.

Cons

The fees you get are the lowest in comparison with other companies of the segment. Recently they seems to prefer people who stays all day long in front of the computer using their CRM with no results.

BairesDev2017-12-22

"BairesDev is a work of art... in progress."

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Caracas, Capital District

I have been working at BairesDev full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working from home with the most flexible timetables ever Very competitive salaries, no delay in payments They provide you with a computer if needed (and a really good one - i7 + SSD + 16Gb DDR3/4)

Cons

The constant upgrades and improvements make things change very often and adapting can be a bit confusing at times (not that this is entirely bad, though)

Advice to Management

They're doing just fine, change is inevitable, it just takes getting used to new processes every now and then.

BairesDev2017-10-17