KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Balance Staffing Remote Support Technician Reviews

Updated Jul 3, 2014

Found 2 of over 86 reviews

4.0
Balance Staffing CEO John Moss  (no image)
John Moss
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 4.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Better than other staffing agencies.

Jul 3, 2014 - Remote Support Technician
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company actually works with you to succeed, which is nice. They also are very good at communicating with you to make sure you're fully aware of what's going on during the hiring and interview process. They say it's easy to move up in the company, and I do see an email every month about people moving up. Things are improving, and I can tell. Tools for documenting issues are improving, but at the end of the day you're still supporting technically limited people and that's frustrating beyond belief.

Cons

Pay is decent for technical support, but could be higher for the workload. The workload is manageable, though I fear I'll get burnt out at the pay level. With limited overtime and really bad call center management (send people home to make everyone else slammed is bad for employees but good for business apparently), I'm not sure I can stay here for years. While people do move up in the company, it's always once they're hired by the company this staffing agency supports. This means you have to be "promoted" twice before you're actually getting anywhere. No room to escalate difficult situations or customers. Some people demand to speak to a supervisor, and supervisors are occasionally unavailable completely, and wouldn't take calls anyway. Very different from other tech call centers I've worked at where you have an escalation path, i.e., Tier 1, Tier 2, Customer Relations, etc. No benefits at all.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Balance Staffing Response

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. Here at Balance Staffing, we take your feedback very seriously and are always looking to improve where needed. Your concerns will not go unnoticed and they will be brought up to management.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Full-time work-from-home job with great pay.

Apr 28, 2012 - Remote Support Technician
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy interviewing process they keep you updated every step of the way. Also unlike other work from home jobs you don't have to pay anything to get started and you get paid weekly.

Cons

Long wait period before the actual job started was longer than what they initially told me but was certainly worth the wait.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Balance Staffing Response

Marketing Coordinator

Hello and thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experiences with Balance Staffing. We are thankful to work with awesome people like you!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews