Find jobs for Senior Account Executive

Balance Staffing Senior Account Executive Reviews

Updated Nov 11, 2020

Found 9 of over 86 reviews

5.0
Balance Staffing CEO John Moss  (no image)
John Moss

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Solid Team to work with

Nov 11, 2020 - Senior Account Executive in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team supports me, works with me

Cons

COVID makes for tough times

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Family away from Family

Jan 3, 2020 - Account Executive in Stockton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top two favorite things easily, work culture and the constant desire to always innovate. The culture here is amazing. I genuinely look forward to seeing my coworkers. Whether it's bonding during work activities, or thinking of event to do together. It creates a great atmosphere where I feel comfortable enough being myself, grow into the person you wish to be, and support you in and out of work. Innovation is critical for success at Balance. Balance acknowledges that there is always ways to improve, whether that being processes in place, or tools we use. The best part, management encourages each and every employee to push and execute their innovation!

Cons

If you like a face-paced work environment than this isn't a con. But the nature of staffing is high-demanding and Balance takes their job, their client and candidates top priority. We're a 24/7 facility because our clients needs to be. Have that understanding, and appreciate the customer service that Balance offer's and it's not a con at all!

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and feedback with us. We appreciate you letting us know what Balance Staffing is doing well and what we can improve on!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Place to work!

Nov 4, 2020 - Senior Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teamwork, company values, and passion are in everything they do.

Cons

Working a lot of hours.

4. 5.0

Great Teamwork

Oct 12, 2020 - Account Manager in Stockton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is very friendly Eager to teach you the ropes

Cons

So far everything is great

Marketing Coordinator

Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you're enjoying your time here at Balance Staffing.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Employed for 5 years and still going!

Feb 5, 2020 - Account Management in Stockton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I ask myself why I have worked here for so many years, my first immediate thought is the company's culture. My peers are like my second family here and the executive team strongly promotes a team work atmosphere and passionately encourages good values. They have shown so much support throughout my career. Our company's four core values are Integrity, Relationships, Passion, and Innovation and those are values that are shown from the top down.

Cons

Balance Staffing is a very fast-paced working environment and the hours can be demanding if you don't manage your time appropriately. The company has expanded rapidly in the past few years so office space is temporarily limited. We move at a very fast rate and that can be challenging for those who are not the right fit. Someone with a strong drive, ambition, good work ethic, and up for a challenge would be ideal for this company.

Marketing Coordinator

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing such detailed pros and cons with us. We are so happy to hear that our company's culture and our dedication to staying true to our core values has played such an enormous role in you staying at our company! Your areas of improvement are also very appreciated as it gives us an understanding of what we need to work on.

6. 5.0

Integrity-Relationships-Amazing Work Life Balance

Jan 6, 2020 - Senior Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Balance is growing . I love working a diverse team in different regions and being part of the growth. This company cares works based on core values and applies that to everyone that walks through their doors for career opportunities. In house employees have much room for growth as well. This is the kind of organization where your passions are accounted for and successes are celebrated and encouraged. In staffing, that isn't always easy to come by. If you find a strength or value add in something, you're free to speak up and use their open door policies. They are an innovative company and willing to try new things to get the job done. I've never come across a staffing firm that has been so open in discussing values and practicing them on an every-day basis.

Cons

I have not come across any

Marketing Coordinator

Hello! We appreciate you sharing a detailed response as to what our pros and cons are. Balance Staffing as a company strives to stay true to our core values and include them into everything that we do. We are pleased to hear that you resonate so much with our values and our continuous growth. Thank you!

7. 5.0

Family-Oriented

Apr 20, 2020 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very welcoming, caring, and a great support system. Leadership knows how to care for their employees.

Cons

A bit unorganized but those are the growing pains it comes with.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture and great environment

Jan 6, 2020 - Senior Account Executive in Modesto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Each branch has a great team culture, and we get a lot of work done while having a good time. The leadership team is very supportive of each person, and just about all of the employees go out of their way to help.

Cons

It just comes along with the nature of the business, but work hours can be long at times. It's all about servicing the clients and candidates though!

Marketing Coordinator

Hello, We appreciate you sharing your review with us! We are happy to hear that the leadership team offers support when needed and that each branch has great team culture. It's also appreciated that you shared what we can improve on as we are always looking to grow and improve. Thank you!

9. 1.0
    Former Employee

No interest

Nov 17, 2015 - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can get a job fast.

Cons

Do not place according to employee work history.

Marketing Coordinator

Hello and thank you for your review. We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience with Balance Staffing. We take your feedback very seriously and are always looking to improve where it is needed.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews