KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Balance Staffing

Is this your company?

Balance Staffing

Add a Review

Balance Staffing Employee Reviews about "company culture"

Updated Jul 31, 2020

Found 4 of over 85 reviews

4.6
Balance Staffing CEO John Moss  (no image)
John Moss
Pros
  • "I am a true believer of our Common Core Values ( Innovation, Relationship, Integrity and Passion)(in 7 reviews)

• "This company has a wonderful company culture, and provides the resources that a recruiter needs to succeed(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "This is a fast paced environment and you will always be busy(in 5 reviews)

• "Everyone here works very hard with long, long hours and that is expected from us(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "company culture"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Feels like family

May 20, 2020 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

strong sense of community and company culture, opportunity to make great money, always something to work on and projects to contribute to

Cons

hustle culture can lead to extra-long hours and burn out, management needs to work on protecting the long term health of their teams

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of growth and improvement opportunities

Jul 31, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Balance Staffing does care about their internal employees, especially now during the pandemic. We are all able to work from home and be safe while still working to meet our numbers. I love our company culture and Balance is really good at having positive culture all around. My coworkers are great too!

Cons

If you're not a recruiter, account manager or in sales there is no way for you to get a raise or make more money which is terrible. Recruiters make so much money but everyone else doesn't get that same opportunity. Balance Staffing is also very unorganized and has terrible communication both internally and externally. Everyone here works very hard with long, long hours and that is expected from us. We get super overwhelmed and burnt out and aren't properly compensated.

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful
    3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work but has room to grow

Sep 23, 2019 - N/A
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Opportunities to grow within the company - Great benefits and pay - Company culture is good for the most part. Everyone here is very welcoming and nice - Great training opportunities - Ability to travel to each branch and get to know everyone - Management cares about the well-being of their employees and are flexible/understanding - Co-workers are supportive and fun to be around - Fun staff events and ability to go to quarterly events when targets are met - Great earning potential for all employees, especially recruiters - Flexibility with PTO, working from home, etc. - Everyone stays true to the core values and truly strives to do their best and be their best - Awesome CEO and upper management - There's always something new each day - Great co-workers who are fun, hard working and supportive

Cons

- There is no work/life balance for many people that work here - Too many people working in such a small space - Phone system is not very efficient - Management needs to speak with employees who don't seem happy about their job and address these issues - Need better hands on training before jumping into the job/setting up expectations for job role - This job is incredibly fast paced and hustle and bustle all day which some people might not be comfortable with and there should be time for new people to learn and not be thrown right into it

Continue reading

Balance Staffing Response

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your honest review and feedback. We take these comments very seriously and these points that you shared will be addressed with our team to our ensure that we're working on continuously improving.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great resources I need to succeed

Jan 8, 2020 - Senior Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company has a wonderful company culture, and provides the resources that a recruiter needs to succeed. Great benefits, free snacks, monthly outings, and an awesome team. I love coming into work everyday.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of any at this point. I truly enjoy working for this company.

Balance Staffing Response

Marketing Coordinator

Hi! We appreciate you sharing honest feedback regarding our company and we're happy to hear that you look forward to coming to work everyday! Thank you!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews